Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2015, 02:35 PM   #21
Tunero

Default Re: My GF gets raped by my best friend

She is lying, she cheated on you and she feels guilty just like uniquemind had said earlier... isn't she strong enough to fight back, scream etc? why did she give in so easily? why where they even alone together for it to result in a rape? you must be lying OP... or she is lying.. your friend can't do that on purpose... she gave in.
Old May 11th, 2015, 07:52 PM   #22
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunero View Post
She is lying, she cheated on you and she feels guilty just like uniquemind had said earlier... isn't she strong enough to fight back, scream etc? why did she give in so easily? why where they even alone together for it to result in a rape? you must be lying OP... or she is lying.. your friend can't do that on purpose... she gave in.

Uh no I did not say that.

I said this:

What I did say is that he needs to consider ALL possibilities rather than thinking in absolutes of it being rape or a lie. Going onward to believe either option without proof is not wise and potentially harmful.

Regardless though he should take her claim seriously, comfort her and get the law and medical services (STD tests and pregnancy tests) involved where need be.

Keep the friend (potential rapist), and the girlfriend away from each other for a good long time to keep both in a neutral non-reactive emotional space.

The rest of my advice is go where the evidence takes you, recognize that that's all the law is going to do, and it might be a rape, where there is no consequence for the rapist because of lack of evidence.
Old May 11th, 2015, 07:55 PM   #23
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

OP banned.

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]