Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 4th, 2015, 11:51 AM   #1
Let Me Be a Pony
Banned

Name: Pebbles
Default The chat room and the shout box.

Chat room is empty, hardly seeing any users in a long time.
I went on 2 days ago there, and was interviewed by a pervert literally, who thought I was female. He kept on asking for a Snapchat and about my personality, just for the hell of flirting with me. Then I kept on pretending I'm female, since he was a creep and deserved no better.
Feeling like the chat room has turned into a magnet for perverts to conduct their one on one conversations, really. No one stays long there, besides pervs in my experience.
Anyway, pretty sure there has been a time when the chat room was fairly filled. It's barren now, guys.

Heard there was a shout box also on VT. What about it? Why isn't it with us now?

Last edited by Let Me Be a Pony; May 4th, 2015 at 11:55 AM. Reason: <-grammer mistaeiks
Let Me Be a Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2015, 12:10 PM   #2
Horatio Nelson
Retired Bro

Horatio Nelson's Forum Picture

Name: Zach
Default Re: The chat room and the shout box.

What is your complaint about the chat room? I'm lost.

The shoutbox was removed because it would get spammed and crash. I don't see it coming back anytime soon.

Horatio Nelson

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20*Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
-Ali-
Horatio Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2015, 07:05 PM   #3
Let Me Be a Pony
Banned

Name: Pebbles
Default Re: The chat room and the shout box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio Nelson View Post
What is your complaint about the chat room? I'm lost.
No complaint, sir. No complaint whatsoever, besides the fact that it's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossary View Post
barren
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossary View Post
Anyway, pretty sure there has been a time when the chat room was fairly filled. It's barren now, guys.
It's just sad that no one goes there anymore. Makes me wonder of the days when the chat box shined upon its users, and you know there was once such a time. No general complaint, sir. Just wondering why masses are steering away from the chat room, than being pulled in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio Nelson View Post
The shoutbox was removed because it would get spammed and crash. I don't see it coming back anytime soon.
Understood.

EDIT: Went on camping in the chat room with another person, attracted the attention of other members, started chatting with one, 30 minutes later came 2 members, then more joined.
Chat room camping is the root to the attraction. No one joins an empty chat room. :C
Haven't seen the chat room so filled in a long time. 6 members are in as of right now. More are joining. GG.

Last edited by Let Me Be a Pony; May 4th, 2015 at 07:40 PM.
Let Me Be a Pony is offline   Reply With Quote