Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old April 23rd, 2015, 09:19 PM   #1
Coleb87

Unhappy I cant take this.

So in school i am making very good grades in (80's and 90's) except for ONE class. That is, English 1. the entire semester i thought that i was doing quite well in her class (again, 80's and 90's) up until she let everyone see their grade. i currently have a 44 in that class. A FOURTY-FOUR. there are only 2 people that are not failing out of a class of 25. my father is extremely strict with grades, and with anything below an 80 he will get extremely pissed and aggressive. Note that i only have ~3-4 weeks of school left, and i have a 44 in that class. my teacher never let me know when my grade was falling, nor when it was low, up until now (where it seems impossible to recover from it). i have never, ever, made below an 80 in any class i have ever taken, and yet THIS is what it boiled down to? i am completely clueless as to how i will bring the grade up with only 3 1/2 weeks remaining. the teacher is very tense, saying that it is always the students fault, and to an extent, that is true. but with only 2 people of 25 passing the class, the odds are slim for me. if my dad ever finds out, or even if i do not pass the class, i will literally go insane. i have always been a straight B/A student, and having a 44 in a class kills me. I honestly think i do not deserve it, as i have been very well-behaved, polite, and done what i could in class. this drives me insane, it gets me into suicidal feelings. i know, suicidal feelings from bad grades seems like an overreaction, but i am very sensitive about this stuff. i dislike that i am that way, but this just seems impossible. someone, please help me. thank you for your time.
Coleb87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2015, 06:19 PM   #2
WanderingHeart
Nice Poster

Name: Sola
Default Re: I cant take this.

Okay, first off, this is NOT your fault!

If a majority of the class is failing, then it is completely the teacher's fault!

Also, your teacher just showed you your grade NOW? That is also their fault! She should have shown you your grade way before!

WanderingHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2015, 11:53 PM   #3
Ridonks_CB
Member++

Ridonks_CB's Forum Picture

Name: Crystal

That is absolutley ridiculous...Is there a way you can try talking to your teacher to figure out why your grade is so low?
And it's alright, I get sensitive about my education as well Just make sure you don't go and do anything rash to yourself dear >~<

~If you ever need to just talk, I'm right here <3~

Repeat after me:
My body is not wrong, or ugly, too big or too thin, too pale or too dark, too broken or too strong. It is the vessel of a precious life and that is enough.

Ridonks_CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2015, 08:47 PM   #4
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

The teacher deserves to be fired. Like for real tell the principal or something. That's my input.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote