Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 13th, 2015, 03:42 AM   #1
ubercuber

Default Nobodies there

First off Im going to say I'm here. I always feel like everyone hates me, ever since I was a child. I don't feel like I'm attached to any one and I don't feel like I trust anyone I know. As a child my mother was an alcoholic (got better when I was about 7). When I was 9 my oldest sister (6 years older then me) became addicted to drugs and was send away to a treatment center for 2 years. When I was in school I was horribly bullied by everyone. No one would talk to me. The only interaction I had with other kids was them abusing me. All my life I have felt alone, even now when life is ok. I don't have any friends close friends and I can't share my real emotions. What is wrong with me? What's causing these problems?
ubercuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2015, 05:43 AM   #2
MadManic
Junior Member+

Name: Jess
Default Re: Nobodies there

Nothing is wrong with you. If anything something is wrong with them. Kids who bully do it because they have issues they haven't dealt with. Don't feel alone. It's rough not having anyone to talk to but eventually you will find people to connect with. In the meantime, talk to us here. We listen and try to help as much as possible. Hang in there i know it sucks
MadManic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2015, 05:25 AM   #3
Mil1dreded

Can't say anymore than the person above said you will eventually find someone you connect with and everyone on this forum is always happy to listen and be friendly, give good advice
Mil1dreded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2015, 01:39 AM   #4
ubercuber

I have friends but I'm not close to them. I feel like I would only be happy if I could be alone forever. I'm tired of pretending that people care about me. I avoid sharing my emotions so intensely that I can't even talk to a therapist. All I want is to be alone. I can even say I want to be alone because that's to much sharing. I dont feel like I Can escape these problems. I've felt this way for most of my life and it's caused some intense depression.
ubercuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2015, 01:49 AM   #5
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubercuber View Post
I have friends but I'm not close to them. I feel like I would only be happy if I could be alone forever. I'm tired of pretending that people care about me. I avoid sharing my emotions so intensely that I can't even talk to a therapist. All I want is to be alone. I can even say I want to be alone because that's to much sharing. I dont feel like I Can escape these problems. I've felt this way for most of my life and it's caused some intense depression.
I understand wanting to be alone just to escape from everything, it seems that nothing can go wrong that way but you will end up feeling more cut off from everyone. I suffer with depression but the best thing you can do is just let one person in even if it's just to chat a bit in more detail.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote