Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2005, 07:53 PM   #1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Default In School

Today, in school, first hour we were doing something. All of a sudden, I don't know why, but I jammed my pencil into my left wrist. I realized what I was doing quick enough to stop myself from doing too much. I just made a small scar. It didn't bleed much. The worst part is, I liked it. I tried to hide it as much as I could because I was in the same class as other people who know I"ve wavered on that line. I really wanted to put pressure on it. I really liked it. I forgot everything that was stressing me out. I don't even know why I did it, I just did. Almost on a subconcious level.

I don't know why. I wasn't unhappy, or angry. If anything just stressed because finals are comming up.

I don't know, just wanted to write this somewhere, this seemed like the best place.

-Ekia

Old May 16th, 2005, 08:01 PM   #2
kevin
Legendary Member

Just keep yourself from doing it again.

Happy thoughts!
Kevin
Old May 16th, 2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Anonymous
Unregistered

I really don't want to do it again, but it's wierd. I like the scar. I keep feeling it, pushing on it, looking at it. For some reason...I like it.

Old May 16th, 2005, 09:21 PM   #4
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover

AC.wAkeBoArDin.06's Forum Picture

ok... can some people who have stopped cutting respond to this plz.... and Anthony... dont do it... its like the ez way out and if u want that stuff from our aim convo to work... scars on ur arm wont help

The Years Have Been Short, But The Days Go Slowly By.
~The Shins
Old May 16th, 2005, 11:02 PM   #5
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's not that I did this really knowingly. It took me a second to realize it happened. I don't know, but I liked it.

Old May 17th, 2005, 01:54 AM   #6
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

so what your just sitting there paying attention to the lesson and all of a sudden you look down and youve stabbed yourself? thats messed up man . i wish you the strongest willpower so you wont feel like you have to do it again
Old May 17th, 2005, 03:02 AM   #7
Anonymous
Unregistered

uh.....................HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLZ BE JOKING! PLZ DONT KEEP DOING IT EKIA! YUR SO NICE, I DONT WNAT YOU TO PUNCTURE AN ARTERY OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 17th, 2005, 04:08 AM   #8
Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

umm jeez pop n' fresh, u get scared - or over excited..or sumthin easy

just calm down ekia..this isnbig deal..yet
if it turns into something more...then it becomes a big deal,

onyl advice stay away from sharp things, and if u want to cause ureself physical pain (which sounds what this is) get a elastic band and put it on ure wrist an dpull it up as hard as u can and let go...it hurts..

anyway....just dont let it go into something more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Old May 17th, 2005, 05:56 PM   #9
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
so what your just sitting there paying attention to the lesson and all of a sudden you look down and youve stabbed yourself?
Not really, like I knew I was doing it, but I didn't realize what I was doing.

Popo, this is not a habit, there isn't anything to worry about, yet, as Cody said.

I'm gonna try (edited to fix name sorry, I just see the MOD smiley) Patch I just am worried because I am obsessed with the scar. Literally obsessed! I don't know why but I just love to push on it and see it and...idk it's wierd.

-Ekia

Old May 17th, 2005, 09:06 PM   #10
LoSt_n_the_WoRlD
Member+

LoSt_n_the_WoRlD's Forum Picture

Just try and catch yourself before you do it again....and do you have a motive for doing it?

<3 Perfectly : imperfekt <3

i know i said my name was molly, but its not.. its Carly M.
Old May 18th, 2005, 01:51 AM   #11
Ravenous
Unregistered

Thats patch not code lmao. Im sorry anthony, just try not to make this into a habit.

Old May 18th, 2005, 02:11 AM   #12
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitcherz
Thats patch not code lmao. Im sorry anthony, just try not to make this into a habit.
Hey he is upset and distrought if he wants to thank me instead then for him, I will accept the responsibility of graditude. Its a tough job but someones gotta do it.

Honestly thought i'd just do sumthin else, like what Patch suggested or you could wack your arm with your hand or bite your tounge (I do that all the time, not extremly hard just enough to feel somthing).

But you should be careful if your feeling really upset then you need to talk to someone weither its a friend, teacher, school nurse, school counciler, TA, parents whatever, whoever your most comftorble with.

Right now I agree with Patch this isn't serious but it has the potential to be.

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Old May 19th, 2005, 11:58 PM   #13
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ya'll, the scar is starting to heal, and an urge to reopen it is geting bigger! I don't know why, but I really want to reopen this scar. I loved the pain! I don't know what it is, I've not felt like this before. I know I shouldn't, but I want to. I don't know, maybe I'm just stressed because of school...I don't know...

Old May 20th, 2005, 02:29 AM   #14
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh wel, cheer up, summe ris almost here

Old May 20th, 2005, 06:42 AM   #15
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.

It probably has alot to do with stress. Do you feel so overwhelmed with school, that the pain would just ease it a bit? Sorry, but from here, that sounds like self-harm.

Can you try the stickey? When your at school and you feel these urges, can you write it all down? Writing for many people provide an emotional release, maybe that might help?

Hang in there,

Take Care.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.
-Calvin & Hobbes.
Old May 24th, 2005, 08:06 PM   #16
Anonymous
Unregistered

Little scared right now, my friend wants to check my wrists tomorrow. The scar is still there, barly, but still there. I'm trying to make him forget it. I don't want him to know I did this. I don't want to have to explain it. Not good...

Old May 24th, 2005, 09:41 PM   #17
Chrono
Great Poster

Chrono's Forum Picture

it'll be dishonest but you can tell him it was an accident, dont make it a habit of lying though, cause that will make it easier to cut becaquse you will become better and better at making up excuses and lies, but just once I think it would be fine as long as you don't continue doing it

http://www.userbars.com/galerie/imag.../spoonuser.jpg
Come hang out at The Junkyard and experience life from the point of view of two junkyard dogs
Old June 2nd, 2005, 04:30 PM   #18
Help0069

Help0069's Forum Picture

I seem to like pain, too. I don't know why, but I find myself doing the same - I find myself looking at blades with lust, instead of fear. It's kind of scary, but in a way I think it will just pass.
Old April 7th, 2015, 07:58 PM   #19
MadManic
Junior Member+

Name: Jess
Default Re: In School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I really don't want to do it again, but it's wierd. I like the scar. I keep feeling it, pushing on it, looking at it. For some reason...I like it.
I know exactly what you mean. I'm about the same way. It's mesmerizing and i hate to admit it. For me that's what keeps drawing me back. I do so well for long periods of time and i tell myself i don't need it but then i suddenly miss it and want it and i relapse. Try a red pen. It works for a little while and still looks really cool. I found that if i tries to draw what looked like a scar in red pen it had a good effect
Old April 9th, 2015, 11:50 AM   #20
Luminous
Legendary Member

Luminous's Forum Picture

Default Re: In School

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManic View Post
I know exactly what you mean. I'm about the same way. It's mesmerizing and i hate to admit it. For me that's what keeps drawing me back. I do so well for long periods of time and i tell myself i don't need it but then i suddenly miss it and want it and i relapse. Try a red pen. It works for a little while and still looks really cool. I found that if i tries to draw what looked like a scar in red pen it had a good effect
Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or more. This thread is 10 years old.

val
Closed Thread