Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 17th, 2015, 12:03 PM   #1
aaron165

Name: Aaron
Default What's it like to have a foreskin?

As a someone who circumcised at birth I have never had the feeling of one. I also don't know if any of my friends would be up to letting feel what there's is like. Is there a way that I could maybe simulate one?
aaron165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2015, 12:13 PM   #2
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....
Default Re: What's it like to have a foreskin?

With your friends all you can do is ask but explain why first. And I don't think you can simulate a foreskin. But to answer your question I don't know if I asked what's it like being cut you'd probably say normal it's the same on the other hand
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2015, 12:32 PM   #3
Noody

Noody's Forum Picture

Name: Elliot

I'm pretty certain you can't simulate one, but I do believe you can have surgery to have foreskin (from a donor I assume, or prosthetic?) "replaced" if you really want to have a foreskin.
You probably have quite an insensitive gland due to the fact that there has been no foreskin protecting it since birth, so imagine what it would be like to have a really sensitive gland that when touched gave you an erection pretty easily.

I think it will be hard to find a reliable opinion and comparison due to the fact that very few people have experience with one and without.

Hope I helped

Hi, I'm Noody. Please message me if you want help or a chat, I love talking to people!

"We can make the world stop"
"Your life is a product of your choices."
"There is nothing wrong with being gay anymore, wake up."

17 ~ Gay ~ Male
Noody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2015, 01:19 PM   #4
ValentinClarke
Nice Poster

ValentinClarke's Forum Picture

Foreskin, just a nice flap of skin. There are rumours that you are more sensitive to stimulation if you are uncut. But these are unproven. I like foreskin to be honest, it just seems alright. But in England, hardly anyone is circumsized. So, :/. Pm me if you want more info.
VC
ValentinClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2015, 04:31 PM   #5
ChaosEarthquake

Name: Error

You can always get surgery to grow back the foreskin and then get it removed if you don't like it.
ChaosEarthquake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2015, 05:53 PM   #6
nklarke
Awesome Poster

nklarke's Forum Picture

Name: N.

It's like asking the cut guys how's like not having a foreskin....
nklarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2015, 07:37 PM   #7
Baiils

Name: Bailey

Well sir, it's an indescribable feeling I'm afraid.
Baiils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2015, 07:30 AM   #8
HououinKiyoma
Member++

HououinKiyoma's Forum Picture

It feels good i guess. You can try foreskin restoration techniques.. Need any more info? just pm!

El. Psy. Congroo!
HououinKiyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2015, 12:17 AM   #9
Iam_1

Iam_1's Forum Picture

Name: isaac

Not much you can do to experience it. I mean you can look at pictures of other guys and what not but I have foreskin and I like it. They say circumsized guys loose a little sensitivity around the tip of their dick but idk. Mine is really sensitive .

Bi-curious - open to whatever just message me c:

Last edited by Iam_1; March 20th, 2015 at 09:03 AM.
Iam_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2015, 02:53 AM   #10
NewZealand

Name: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noody View Post
from a donor I assume
This literally made me laugh on a train, causing awkward looks from people. Skin is skin, you would not need a donor in any circumstance for a foreskin restoration :p you could just take the skin from another part of the body, like they do for other surguries requiring skin, usually off the thighs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinClarke View Post
There are rumours that you are more sensitive to stimulation if you are uncut. But these are unproven.
VC
Unproven? It is a fact that there are many nerve endings in the foreskin, and so when it is removed do you think that they put those nerves back somewhere else in the penis to create pleasure? Also It is rediculous to be think that the skin on the head of an circumsized penis would allow it to be as sensitive as that of an uncircumcised penis. If you think of it like the skin inderneath a fingernail, it's super sensitive, but if you removed the fingernail it will (overtime) desensitise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron165 View Post
As a someone who circumcised at birth I have never had the feeling of one. I also don't know if any of my friends would be up to letting feel what there's is like. Is there a way that I could maybe simulate one?
Hey dude, I think you should let us know a bit more info do you want to know what it feels like to masturbate? Or the physical feeling of the foreskin ect.
As for the stimulation part, it is possible to encourage the reestablishment of a foreskin, though it is very time consuming and meticulous I'm sure that if you ever got into the situation where you and a friend were naked, and alone, you would be able to comment on your curiousity and he would let you touch it .
NewZealand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2015, 10:22 AM   #11
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewZealand View Post
This literally made me laugh on a train, causing awkward looks from people. Skin is skin, you would not need a donor in any circumstance for a foreskin restoration :p you could just take the skin from another part of the body, like they do for other surguries requiring skin, usually off the thighs.
Indeed no-one would contemplate skin from a donor when it is available from elsewhere on your body. Any tissue from donors tends to be rejected and therefore immunosupression is required to make it work. Given that increases the risk of infection it would never be done when there is an easier alternative.

Back to the original question I am not sure there is anything you do to temporarily simulate a foreskin. You could try various things to cover the head but I doubt any of them would be like skin. There is also the issue of sensitivity - you temporarily cover up the head it doesn't instantly become as sensitive as the head of an uncut penis.

What you can do with a friend is perhaps a little more but still limited. If you just wanted to see how the sliding action (often used when masturbating) works and your friend is up for that you could do it. He could show you or, if he is more open minded, he could let you try it on him. If he is really open minded and has a long foreskin you could try docking where you put the tips of your penises toegther and try to slide his skin up the glands of your penis. Again it is not quite like having your own skin but maybe a glimpse.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2015, 11:14 PM   #12
The captain
Awesome Poster

The captain's Forum Picture

Name: Albert

I guess it's so difficult to tell you about this...may be can say that feels so good

love soccer and sports feel free pm me
The captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2015, 11:02 PM   #13
hockeyfan
Banned

Name: Richard

Idk how u could simulate it
hockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2015, 11:39 PM   #14
redjar14

Name: Jarred

I would maybe try putting a rubber material on top maybe?
redjar14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2015, 05:00 PM   #15
vboy
Member++

vboy's Forum Picture

To find out smeone with a foreskin would have to have it cut in orfer for them to understand the difference
And mabey not even then

Im 18 Gay and willing to talk about anything
ANYTHING
just send a pm and i will reply

My Diary
vboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2015, 05:01 PM   #16
Michael75
Member+

Name: Michael

Hm, it's difficult to explain, maybe try a condom? I don't know
Michael75 is offline   Reply With Quote