Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [3]

Old March 10th, 2015, 09:52 AM   #1
Leonard Axel

Default dunno. maybe just dont do it

Some shit I didnt think would happen was how fast time would seemingly past. first time I cut was in like, sept 2011 when i was like 19. im 23 now, where the fuck did the last four years go. I never told anyone; as such I've been wearing sweatshirts in the middle of the searing new zealand sun ever since. for any legitimate consideration, I havent been addicted for any long amount of time since my first run with it. the only time i cut is when Im high or drunk, that however, happens very rarely. tonight however, was one of those rare occasions, where I sliced my arm with a folded bottle cap. I know I'm not a teen anymore but I usually just took that as a snazzy name.

You ever lick your cuts? dont answer. That shit sometimes feels nice, like licking metal. I dont know the point. Metal doesnt even taste that good. I just do it. I thought about bio oil for scars and shit, But I never tried it. I'm sure it does work, maybe you should try it if you havent already. I probably should told someone too. I always thought it was managable, And i guess as living proof: hiding the shit is managable. if you have the choice, at least let someone know.

I dont even know what the point of this was. Maybe it was a PSA, me venting. I dont know. shit's still shit.

Matt.
Leonard Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 04:15 PM   #2
Abhorrence
Death

Abhorrence's Forum Picture

Default Re: dunno. maybe just dont do it

I never got on with bio oil because of how weird it made my skin feel and how weird it smelled. Vitamin E creams work okay though.

Nothing will be waiting for you at the end of this life.

Ask // Private Message
~Mike was here~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Spooky scary labia
Abhorrence is offline   Reply With Quote