Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 25th, 2015, 10:37 AM   #1
cookiemonstermatt

Talking ( Boys ) A different kind of penis size survey (pinky swear)

I stole this from someone else. tbh this survey made me feel better about myself so I'm paying it forward.
  1. Did you know most guys think their penis is too small even though it isn't?
  2. Did you know most guys think the penis of the guy next to them is bigger than theirs even though it's probably about the same size?
  3. Did you know that perspective is different when you look at your own penis from top down than from the side?
  4. Did you check yours out in the mirror?
  5. Did it look bigger from the side?
  6. Did you know that burning off abdominal fat can "un-bury" half an inch of penis (or more!)?
  7. Did you know that straight guys are often just as curious about another guy's penis size as a gay or bisexual guy?
  8. Did you know that guys are more curious other men's penises than women?
  9. Did you know your penis grows twice during your lifetime, not just at puberty?
  10. Did you know the first growth was before the age of five?
  11. Did you know that flaccid (soft) size is not a good indicator of erect (hard) size?
  12. Did anyone ever ask if you were a "grower" or a "shower"?
  13. Did you know how to answer?
  14. Did you know that ethnicity is also not a good indicator of penis size?
  15. Did you know that genetics is?
  16. Did you know that most condom research focuses on girth (circumference) rather than length?
  17. Did you know most women are usually more interested in girth than length?
  18. Did you know that they are usually not concerned with penis size at all?
  19. Did you know that most penis surveys rely on self-measurements by men who are unsupervised during the process?
  20. Did you know that means most of us lie about our size?
  21. Did you know that surveys supervised by scientific/medical professionals consistently show smaller average sizes?
  22. Did you know the average adult erect length is somewhere around 5.5" (14cm), give or take a half inch?
  23. Did you know the average adult erect girth is around 4.7" (12cm), and some studies suggest it might be even less?
  24. Did you know the average adult flaccid length is usually between 3.5"-4" (9-10cm)?
  25. Did you know the average adult flaccid girth is probably less than 4" (10cm)?
  26. Did you notice those sizes are average adult sizes, meaning after puberty?
  27. Did you know the average erect penis length at the start of puberty is often near 3" (7.6cm)?
  28. Did you know that men with larger than average penises will most likely be no longer than 7.5" (19cm)?
  29. Did you know that micropenis, a condition in which an adult penis with an erect length of 3" (7.6cm) or less, affects only 3 in every 500 men in the world?
  30. Did you know that every "product" offered that claims to increase penis size is total bullshit? (only a surgeon can do it, and only as a last resort)
Did this survey make you feel better about yourself or nahh?

Last edited by Lost in the Echo; January 27th, 2015 at 08:41 AM.
cookiemonstermatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2015, 10:08 AM   #2
hockeyfan
Banned

Name: Richard
Default Re: A different kind of penis size survey (pinky swear)

I only knew three of the things u mentioned
hockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2015, 10:40 AM   #3
Hideous
Warlord

Hideous's Forum Picture

Name: John

Did you know most guys think their penis is too small even though it isn't? I suppose.
Did you know most guys think the penis of the guy next to them is bigger than theirs even though it's probably about the same size? Nope.
Did you know that perspective is different when you look at your own penis from top down than from the side? Nope.
Did you check yours out in the mirror? Yeah.
Did it look bigger from the side? No.
Did you know that burning off abdominal fat can "un-bury" half an inch of penis (or more!)? I think?
Did you know that straight guys are often just as curious about another guy's penis size as a gay or bisexual guy? Of course.
Did you know that guys are more curious other men's penises than women? Did not know.
Did you know your penis grows twice during your lifetime, not just at puberty? Yeah.
Did you know the first growth was before the age of five? Nope.
Did you know that flaccid (soft) size is not a good indicator of erect (hard) size? Yeah.
Did anyone ever ask if you were a "grower" or a "shower"? Nope, lmfao.
Did you know how to answer? N/A
Did you know that ethnicity is also not a good indicator of penis size? Too bad, some people think this way.
Did you know that genetics is? Yeah.
Did you know that most condom research focuses on girth (circumference) rather than length? Yeah.
Did you know most women are usually more interested in girth than length? Nope.
Did you know that they are usually not concerned with penis size at all? I don't think this is true.
Did you know that most penis surveys rely on self-measurements by men who are unsupervised during the process? Definitely.
Did you know that means most of us lie about our size? On the internet? Of course.
Did you know that surveys supervised by scientific/medical professionals consistently show smaller average sizes? Did not know.
Did you know the average adult erect length is somewhere around 5.5" (14cm), give or take a half inch? Nope.
Did you know the average adult erect girth is around 4.7" (12cm), and some studies suggest it might be even less? Nope.
Did you know the average adult flaccid length is usually between 3.5"-4" (9-10cm)? Nope, don't care.
Did you know the average adult flaccid girth is probably less than 4" (10cm)? Nope, don't care.
Did you notice those sizes are average adult sizes, meaning after puberty? Nope, don't care.
Did you know the average erect penis length at the start of puberty is often near 3" (7.6cm)? Nope.
Did you know that men with larger than average penises will most likely be no longer than 7.5" (19cm)? Nope, don't care.
Did you know that micropenis, a condition in which an adult penis with an erect length of 3" (7.6cm) or less, affects only 3 in every 500 men in the world? Just saw a thread about someone mentioning this earlier.
Did you know that every "product" offered that claims to increase penis size is total bullshit? (only a surgeon can do it, and only as a last resort)? Only temporarily may it just work.

“Everyone leaves, learn how to survive alone.”
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
(they/them)

~alluring was here (naw wait he's dead)
Hideous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2015, 04:08 PM   #4
TredOut

Name: Andy

Did you know most guys think their penis is too small even though it isn't? Yes I do.
Did you know most guys think the penis of the guy next to them is bigger than theirs even though it's probably about the same size? Yea.
Did you know that perspective is different when you look at your own penis from top down than from the side? Yes I figured that out, it's strange how much it changes.
Did you check yours out in the mirror? Yes.
Did it look bigger from the side? Yp.
Did you know that burning off abdominal fat can "un-bury" half an inch of penis (or more!)? I have a six pack already so no luck there for me, but yes I did.
Did you know that straight guys are often just as curious about another guy's penis size as a gay or bisexual guy? Yes.
Did you know that guys are more curious other men's penises than women? Yes.
Did you know your penis grows twice during your lifetime, not just at puberty? I didn't know it was actually true.
Did you know the first growth was before the age of five? Nope.
Did you know that flaccid (soft) size is not a good indicator of erect (hard) size? Of course.
Did anyone ever ask if you were a "grower" or a "shower"? Nah.
Did you know how to answer? I would if they asked.
Did you know that ethnicity is also not a good indicator of penis size? Yea.
Did you know that genetics is? Yep.
Did you know that most condom research focuses on girth (circumference) rather than length? Yes.
Did you know most women are usually more interested in girth than length? Yes
Did you know that they are usually not concerned with penis size at all? Yes and it wouldn't bother me if they were
Did you know that most penis surveys rely on self-measurements by men who are unsupervised during the process? I thought so.
Did you know that means most of us lie about our size? Welp, I don't...
Did you know that surveys supervised by scientific/medical professionals consistently show smaller average sizes? Probably tryna boost ego of some smaller dudes.
Did you know the average adult erect length is somewhere around 5.5" (14cm), give or take a half inch? Yea, weird.
Did you know the average adult erect girth is around 4.7" (12cm), and some studies suggest it might be even less? Weird too.
Did you know the average adult flaccid length is usually between 3.5"-4" (9-10cm)? Yea.
Did you know the average adult flaccid girth is probably less than 4" (10cm)? Yea
Did you notice those sizes are average adult sizes, meaning after puberty? Yep...
Did you know the average erect penis length at the start of puberty is often near 3" (7.6cm)? That's new... and I would never thought so.
Did you know that men with larger than average penises will most likely be no longer than 7.5" (19cm)? Yes.
Did you know that micropenis, a condition in which an adult penis with an erect length of 3" (7.6cm) or less, affects only 3 in every 500 men in the world? I saw it in some other thread.
Did you know that every "product" offered that claims to increase penis size is total bullshit? (only a surgeon can do it, and only as a last resort) That's not true, I heard about some products from friends that actually worked but I wouldnt recommend it.
Did this survey make you feel better about yourself or nahh? I was already feeling great

183cm/80kg (6'0"/175lbs)

I'm a straight male from Slovakia. I am slightly obsessed with hip-hop culture since I grew up on it and it became a big part of my life. Basketball and working-out are by far my favorite activities. You could say I'm pretty athletic.
TredOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2015, 12:54 AM   #5
Canadian Dream
VT Canadian Embassy

Canadian Dream's Forum Picture

Did you know most guys think their penis is too small even though it isn't? Oh yes
Did you know most guys think the penis of the guy next to them is bigger than theirs even though it's probably about the same size? Yes
Did you know that perspective is different when you look at your own penis from top down than from the side? No kidding...
Did you check yours out in the mirror? Yes
Did it look bigger from the side? Yes
Did you know that burning off abdominal fat can "un-bury" half an inch of penis (or more!)? Yes
Did you know that straight guys are often just as curious about another guy's penis size as a gay or bisexual guy? Yes
Did you know that guys are more curious other men's penises than women? Umm... no.
Did you know your penis grows twice during your lifetime, not just at puberty? No
Did you know the first growth was before the age of five? No
Did you know that flaccid (soft) size is not a good indicator of erect (hard) size? Yes
Did anyone ever ask if you were a "grower" or a "shower"? Yes
Did you know how to answer? After looking it up
Did you know that ethnicity is also not a good indicator of penis size? Yes
Did you know that genetics is? Yes
Did you know that most condom research focuses on girth (circumference) rather than length? No but that makes sense
Did you know most women are usually more interested in girth than length? Yes
Did you know that they are usually not concerned with penis size at all? Yes
Did you know that most penis surveys rely on self-measurements by men who are unsupervised during the process? Yes
Did you know that means most of us lie about our size? Yes
Did you know that surveys supervised by scientific/medical professionals consistently show smaller average sizes? Yes
Did you know the average adult erect length is somewhere around 5.5" (14cm), give or take a half inch? Yes
Did you know the average adult erect girth is around 4.7" (12cm), and some studies suggest it might be even less? No
Did you know the average adult flaccid length is usually between 3.5"-4" (9-10cm)? No
Did you know the average adult flaccid girth is probably less than 4" (10cm)? No
Did you notice those sizes are average adult sizes, meaning after puberty? Yes
Did you know the average erect penis length at the start of puberty is often near 3" (7.6cm)? No
Did you know that men with larger than average penises will most likely be no longer than 7.5" (19cm)? Yes
Did you know that micropenis, a condition in which an adult penis with an erect length of 3" (7.6cm) or less, affects only 3 in every 500 men in the world? No
Did you know that every "product" offered that claims to increase penis size is total bullshit? (only a surgeon can do it, and only as a last resort) Yes
Did this survey make you feel better about yourself or nahh? I didn't really care much before.

Canadian Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2015, 08:40 AM   #6
Lost in the Echo
Banned

Name: Bo

Puberty For Boys Puberty for All
All surveys and polls go there, regardless of the gender they're aimed at. I'll edit the title to clarify the survey is for boys only.
Lost in the Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2015, 05:41 PM   #7
cookiemonstermatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in the Echo View Post
Puberty For Boys Puberty for All
All surveys and polls go there, regardless of the gender they're aimed at. I'll edit the title to clarify the survey is for boys only.
Whoops thanks
cookiemonstermatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2015, 08:04 PM   #8
Silicate Wielder
Deep-web Survivalist

Silicate Wielder's Forum Picture

Name: Michael
Default Re: ( Boys ) A different kind of penis size survey (pinky swear)

1. Did you know most guys think their penis is too small even though it isn't? Yes
  2. Did you know most guys think the penis of the guy next to them is bigger than theirs even though it's probably about the same size? Yep
  3. Did you know that perspective is different when you look at your own penis from top down than from the side? Yes
  4. Did you check yours out in the mirror? Yep
  5. Did it look bigger from the side? No
  6. Did you know that burning off abdominal fat can "un-bury" half an inch of penis (or more!)? Yep
  7. Did you know that straight guys are often just as curious about another guy's penis size as a gay or bisexual guy? Nope
  8. Did you know that guys are more curious other men's penises than women?
  9. Did you know your penis grows twice during your lifetime, not just at puberty? Nope
  10. Did you know the first growth was before the age of five? Nope
  11. Did you know that flaccid (soft) size is not a good indicator of erect (hard) size? Yep
  12. Did anyone ever ask if you were a "grower" or a "shower"? Nope
  13. Did you know how to answer? I did
  14. Did you know that ethnicity is also not a good indicator of penis size? Yep
  15. Did you know that genetics is? Yes
  16. Did you know that most condom research focuses on girth (circumference) rather than length? Nope
  17. Did you know most women are usually more interested in girth than length? Yep
  18. Did you know that they are usually not concerned with penis size at all? Yep
  19. Did you know that most penis surveys rely on self-measurements by men who are unsupervised during the process? Yep
  20. Did you know that means most of us lie about our size? Yep
  21. Did you know that surveys supervised by scientific/medical professionals consistently show smaller average sizes? Yep
  22. Did you know the average adult erect length is somewhere around 5.5" (14cm), give or take a half inch? Yep
  23. Did you know the average adult erect girth is around 4.7" (12cm), and some studies suggest it might be even less? Yep
  24. Did you know the average adult flaccid length is usually between 3.5"-4" (9-10cm)? Yep
  25. Did you know the average adult flaccid girth is probably less than 4" (10cm)? Nope
  26. Did you notice those sizes are average adult sizes, meaning after puberty? Yep
  27. Did you know the average erect penis length at the start of puberty is often near 3" (7.6cm)? Yep
  28. Did you know that men with larger than average penises will most likely be no longer than 7.5" (19cm)? Yep
  29. Did you know that micropenis, a condition in which an adult penis with an erect length of 3" (7.6cm) or less, affects only 3 in every 500 men in the world? Nope
  30. Did you know that every "product" offered that claims to increase penis size is total bullshit? (only a surgeon can do it, and only as a last resort) Yep
Did this survey make you feel better about yourself or nahh? Yep

I like drawing boobs.
Quote:
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers. - Leonard Brandwein
Silicate Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2015, 10:59 PM   #9
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Name: matt

Did you know most guys think their penis is too small even though it isn't?
yes
Did you know most guys think the penis of the guy next to them is bigger than theirs even though it's probably about the same size?
yes
Did you know that perspective is different when you look at your own penis from top down than from the side?
yes
Did you check yours out in the mirror?
no
Did it look bigger from the side?
Did you know that burning off abdominal fat can "un-bury" half an inch of penis (or more!)?
no
Did you know that straight guys are often just as curious about another guy's penis size as a gay or bisexual guy?
yes
Did you know that guys are more curious other men's penises than women?
no
Did you know your penis grows twice during your lifetime, not just at puberty?
no
Did you know the first growth was before the age of five?
no
Did you know that flaccid (soft) size is not a good indicator of erect (hard) size?
yes
Did anyone ever ask if you were a "grower" or a "shower"?
yes
Did you know how to answer?
yes
Did you know that ethnicity is also not a good indicator of penis size?
yes
Did you know that genetics is?
yes
Did you know that most condom research focuses on girth (circumference) rather than length?
yes
Did you know most women are usually more interested in girth than length?
yes
Did you know that they are usually not concerned with penis size at all?
yes
Did you know that most penis surveys rely on self-measurements by men who are unsupervised during the process?
yes
Did you know that means most of us lie about our size?
yes
Did you know that surveys supervised by scientific/medical professionals consistently show smaller average sizes?
yes
Did you know the average adult erect length is somewhere around 5.5" (14cm), give or take a half inch?
no
Did you know the average adult erect girth is around 4.7" (12cm), and some studies suggest it might be even less?
no
Did you know the average adult flaccid length is usually between 3.5"-4" (9-10cm)?
yes
Did you know the average adult flaccid girth is probably less than 4" (10cm)?
no
Did you notice those sizes are average adult sizes, meaning after puberty?
yes
Did you know the average erect penis length at the start of puberty is often near 3" (7.6cm)?
no
Did you know that men with larger than average penises will most likely be no longer than 7.5" (19cm)?
no
Did you know that micropenis, a condition in which an adult penis with an erect length of 3" (7.6cm) or less, affects only 3 in every 500 men in the world?no
Did you know that every "product" offered that claims to increase penis size is total bullshit? (only a surgeon can do it, and only as a last resort)
yes
Did this survey make you feel better about yourself or nahh?
no
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2015, 10:28 AM   #10
Andrew.1
Banned

Name: no

I still wish that mine would be bigger
Andrew.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2015, 02:02 AM   #11
boytoynamedtroy
Member+

boytoynamedtroy's Forum Picture

Name: Troy

1. Did you know most guys think their penis is too small even though it isn't? Yes.
  2. Did you know most guys think the penis of the guy next to them is bigger than theirs even though it's probably about the same size? Yes.
  3. Did you know that perspective is different when you look at your own penis from top down than from the side? Yes.
  4. Did you check yours out in the mirror? Yes.
  5. Did it look bigger from the side? Yes.
  6. Did you know that burning off abdominal fat can "un-bury" half an inch of penis (or more!)? I did not know that, actually.
  7. Did you know that straight guys are often just as curious about another guy's penis size as a gay or bisexual guy? Not really, no.
  8. Did you know that guys are more curious other men's penises than women? I know I am. LOL
  9. Did you know your penis grows twice during your lifetime, not just at puberty? No. That's interesting.
  10. Did you know the first growth was before the age of five? No.
  11. Did you know that flaccid (soft) size is not a good indicator of erect (hard) size? Yes.
  12. Did anyone ever ask if you were a "grower" or a "shower"? No.
  13. Did you know how to answer? I wouldn't know how to answer.
  14. Did you know that ethnicity is also not a good indicator of penis size? No.
  15. Did you know that genetics is? Yes.
  16. Did you know that most condom research focuses on girth (circumference) rather than length? It's pretty out there, given that condoms are all about the girth.
  17. Did you know most women are usually more interested in girth than length? Yeah, I've read about that a lot.
  18. Did you know that they are usually not concerned with penis size at all? They're more concerned about the guy's performance.
  19. Did you know that most penis surveys rely on self-measurements by men who are unsupervised during the process? Yeah.
  20. Did you know that means most of us lie about our size? Sure.
  21. Did you know that surveys supervised by scientific/medical professionals consistently show smaller average sizes? Yeah, because they're supervised.
  22. Did you know the average adult erect length is somewhere around 5.5" (14cm), give or take a half inch? Yes.
  23. Did you know the average adult erect girth is around 4.7" (12cm), and some studies suggest it might be even less? No.
  24. Did you know the average adult flaccid length is usually between 3.5"-4" (9-10cm)? No.
  25. Did you know the average adult flaccid girth is probably less than 4" (10cm)? No.
  26. Did you notice those sizes are average adult sizes, meaning after puberty? Yes.
  27. Did you know the average erect penis length at the start of puberty is often near 3" (7.6cm)? No.
  28. Did you know that men with larger than average penises will most likely be no longer than 7.5" (19cm)? No.
  29. Did you know that micropenis, a condition in which an adult penis with an erect length of 3" (7.6cm) or less, affects only 3 in every 500 men in the world? No.
  30. Did you know that every "product" offered that claims to increase penis size is total bullshit? (only a surgeon can do it, and only as a last resort) Yes.
Did this survey make you feel better about yourself or nahh? Not really. It taught me like one interesting fact. Sorry.

Troy // 18 // Bi // Philippines

boytoynamedtroy is offline   Reply With Quote