Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 7th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #1
beebs
Member+

beebs's Forum Picture

Name: Laura
Default Abusive ex still friends with my friends

My ex boyfriend used to sexually and emotionally abuse me. He used to pressure me into sex, pressure me into doing sexual things i wasn't comfortable with, he forced me to have sex on a number of occasions. He used to tell me I was doing everything wrong, every time we saw each other he told me a list of things i needed to work on, he blamed me for everything. It was awful and the worst thing is, my friends are still very good friends with him.

I understand this as none of them know what happened or what he was like, but its just awful for me. If we meet up/have parties he'll be there, I'll know that they are talking to him as if nothing happened, I know that he might be doing the same to some of them.

It makes me stick that I havent done anything sooner. But my question is, what should I do? Should I tell my friends about what he did to me? Or is that cruel? If I do tell them, how? Do I tell them all at once?

I just don't know what to do.
beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2014, 03:38 AM   #2
maniamsmart
Banned

Name: Damian
Default Re: Abusive ex still friends with my friends

I think you should tell them, and all at once too. The reason why I believe so is because not only will it help you, but it will also help your friends. You'll be a bit happier knowing that your friends aren't talking to the person that hurt you. And your friends will be safer knowing that they won't be in danger from someone like that.
maniamsmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #3
omgwuut
Junior Member+

omgwuut's Forum Picture

Name: gee

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniamsmart View Post
I think you should tell them, and all at once too. The reason why I believe so is because not only will it help you, but it will also help your friends. You'll be a bit happier knowing that your friends aren't talking to the person that hurt you. And your friends will be safer knowing that they won't be in danger from someone like that.
I agree with him. after all, they're your friends so you should also have a concern for them

Suffer now, enjoy later.
omgwuut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2014, 09:00 PM   #4
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniamsmart View Post
hear hear

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2015, 10:11 AM   #5
amybah

I'm Sorry For the situation , but THEY are your friends , right? Talk with a closer friend . Talk to other PEOPLE relieves Enough! Good luck
amybah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2015, 01:53 AM   #6
maniamsmart
Banned

Name: Damian

@beebs, how did the situation turn out by the way?
maniamsmart is offline   Reply With Quote