Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old November 23rd, 2014, 08:32 PM   #21
DamWayne

Default Re: im a bulimic guy

i can be nice i guess, i can listen, i can play music, i can write, i can draw. But i don't have muscles, i don't have nice clothes, im not a showoff or full of confidence. Nothing of value...
DamWayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #22
CuteGuy889
Nice Poster

Name: vicky

This stems from poor body image. I too had a poor body image but outgrew it with some difficult.....Until 14 I was stick skinny. I had a small girlish face, limbs were virtual sticks and I was bullied cos of this......Then by 15 or so I started to gain a little...Initially it was bearly noticeble...just a bit of a love handle my GF found amusing and I denied....but was devastating....I started to starve myself...But my GF helped me pick up my self image. She would undress me in front of a mirror and make fun of my skinny-fat body, and say how cute I look with my new weight on..check where I have gained..where she can pinch more....then if privacy permits take me to TV, sill in my briefs, and enocurage me to have a hearty normal meal....she would rub my belly and push me to finish my portion and even eat more...

This way in 1.5 yrs my waist went from 25 in to 36, face plumped up, , grew a bubble butt too....and I have gone from 48 kg to 65 kg at 5 foot 11......... nw I have a small tummy roll, cannot run etc like when I was skinny, and have sm man-boobies....but,despite all changes, i never succumed to anorexia/bulimea..
I too now enjoy my gain..I have now got proper body proportions so all clothes from briefs to tee shirts hang on me better. I carry by body with pride, I even dare go for improptu sea baths just in my briefs..

Yet sometimes I feel sooo embarrasing whn family & friends point at & tease abt my new weight....and how skiinny I used to be.....I turn beet red in the face.

CuteGuy889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #23
DamWayne

i completely support you and understand what you're going through, just personally i don't understand how you can be unhappy with your body when you have a girlfriend...
Old November 26th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #24
Conn0r
totally buggin'

Conn0r's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamWayne View Post
i completely support you and understand what you're going through, just personally i don't understand how you can be unhappy with your body when you have a girlfriend...
not everything gets perfect when you are in a relationship. if you aren't happy with yourself, you usually won't care if other people are happy with you. in the end, it's all about coming to terms with your own looks and body and thinking "I am who I am". Once you accept yourself, other's are more likely to accept you. Self-confidence is an attractive feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcontrariety View Post
Like hearing you say this honestly makes me want to cry because it makes me wonder what the fuck I am.
Please remember that someone's distorted image of their own body does not apply to other people, it's a personal view on themselves.

life isn't that hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice
I'd say yolo to having fun at a party and dancing wildly (but not slutty dancing) or having like one jello shot
Conn0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2014, 06:27 PM   #25
DamWayne

yeah apparently. Guys aren't allowed to be shy or not top notch self-confident, or else they're condemned to stay alone for the rest of their life...
Old December 4th, 2014, 06:19 AM   #26
CuteGuy889
Nice Poster

Name: vicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamWayne View Post
yeah apparently. Guys aren't allowed to be shy or not top notch self-confident, or else they're condemned to stay alone for the rest of their life...
AND
They are supposed to be stick skinny one day and fat the next day without worrying about body image.as it they do not have a body image!!! It is so cruel and unjust. We too feel bad when we gain weight, lose our skinny body.
CuteGuy889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #27
DamWayne

nah, they are supposed to be ripped with six pack abs all year long and during their whole life, if not theyll stay single forever...
When your like me, not confident, shy, fat, short with red hair you have no hope left. I don't know why im still here breathing, knowing im gonna spend my whole life alone like the wretch i am.
Old December 4th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #28
Lulex

Lulex's Forum Picture

Name: Lu

Hey, I'm really surprised you don't know this but:
Your body doesn't define how much you worth. You aren't worthless just because you're ugly or fat. And I'm sure you aren't none of those things, anyway.

BTW, I love red-haired guys. Even though I'm more into girls, I find red-haired guys really really cute.

I'm on the pursuit of happiness.
Lulex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2015, 06:34 PM   #29
DamWayne

Which girl around here would pick up a fat guy instead of a six packed one, if they have the same personality? Not one.
Plus, im asking you, it always starts with the look, like a girl said here in VT: "if you're ugly girls will say 'eww' at first glance and will never give you a second one." So you have to be hot to be able to shom them you have a good personality to begin with... And hot means six pack when you're a guy...