Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 1st, 2014, 02:42 PM   #1
JustShady

JustShady's Forum Picture

Unhappy My Pointless Life

Hello friends,I'm suffering from being lonely,with no friends. I have been experiencing the problem since when I was 7-8 years old,but at that time I couldn't even predict it'd happen and I'd be forever lonely.
Now,I'm 17 years old and I'm absolutely sure that I'll not ever be able to make friends and share my thoughts with them. I feel so depressed . Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
JustShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2014, 04:07 PM   #2
averygamerdude
Banned

Name: Avery
Default Re: My Pointless Life

My life is pretty much as pointless as yours. If not more.
averygamerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2014, 05:03 PM   #3
Grim

Name: brandon
Default Re: My Pointless Life

Quote:
Hello friends,I'm suffering from being lonely,with no friends. I have been experiencing the problem since when I was 7-8 years old,but at that time I couldn't even predict it'd happen and I'd be forever lonely.
Now,I'm 17 years old and I'm absolutely sure that I'll not ever be able to make friends and share my thoughts with them. I feel so depressed . Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. i have suffered virtually the same thing till about sophomore year in high school (currently a senior) now i have friends. friends like me. probably considered by most to be rejects. hell we probably are rejects. but if im gonna be a reject ill be damned if i dont hang out with other do called "rejects" . only people i can trust. the only ones who wont backstab or be cruel to you. and ill be your friend. ill be here for anyone whoever needs a friend. so if you want to talk or anything i can talk on skype. and you cant talk to me about anything. just know, im here for ya.

-LBNF
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote