Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 22nd, 2014, 06:18 PM   #1
Denon

Default Don't want to live or what..

I don't know whats going on inside my head but can someone make it stop?!?!
From being really happy i can get into suicide toughts within five seconds. For example yesterday i was having a great day but then around lunchtime i got really sad and almost collapsed. But then an hour late everything was fine and i went to the cinema with a couple of friends and of course when i got home my suicide toughts was back. My friends are really important for me and i feel pretty bad when i'm alone.

I had a seasonal depression about two months ago if that makes any difference.

I prefer not to tell anyone about this because i think they will get scared of me. Anyway i left small clues about my problem to a few friends i just hope that figure out..
Denon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2014, 06:32 PM   #2
queenofcontrariety
Member++

queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture

Name: Haley
Default Re: Don't want to live or what..

Friends are horrible about figuring things out, so if you want them to intervene you'll have to actually spell it out for them. Pick one friend, and have them check on you periodically, personally that's all I've really wanted. Learn to not fear being alone by doing things independentally, and find reasons, or excuses, to not commit suicide, for me I would never want my brother to find me. It's definitely linked to the depression, but the rapid mess of change may mean it's hormonal or with additional systems it could be bp. Just keep your head up, things always get better

Feel free to PM me at any point
Also known as the girl no one can say it better than

queenofcontrariety is offline   Reply With Quote