Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 19th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #1
Celtics

Default Lost phone and cant find a job

So I just lost my phone with 1 more month on the contract, so who knows how much that is going to cost. Then on top of that I still can't find a job after looking for months. With how shitty school is going and family relationships. Didn't take my "happy medicine" so I'm back to being the old me. What the fuck is wrong with me, I can't do one fucking thing right, just so fucking sick of it.

"What is depression like?" He whispered.
"It's like drowning. Except you can see everyone around you breathing." | If you could read my mind, you'd be in tears.
Celtics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #2
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth
Default Re: Lost phone and cant find a job

bummer man, sometimes it just seems to add up. but not getting a job is not all your fault, it is a tough economy out there. keep looking for a job (but don't stress out about it) and hopefully you will also find your phone as well.

but just try to think positive thoughts

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #3
MrIncredible
Junior Member+

MrIncredible's Forum Picture

Name: Ezra Kennedy

Gods timing is not our timing all things happen for a reason so you will find your phone and you will get a job when the timing is right so keep looking dont justsit an wait Gid helps us but we need to work with him not give him all the work P.S. sorry i went all holy and stuff

"Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" -Dr. Seuss
MrIncredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2014, 02:46 AM   #4
Atom

Atom's Forum Picture

Can't find a job? Are you looking for a job where you can utilize your particular set of skills or just any job that pays good? The best way to find a job is to go to the place where you want to work and just ask if they have a job. That is the best way to show initiative. Yes, you can find a job looking through craigslist, newspapers etc. But you have a much greater chance to actually get a job by doing what I advised. For example: you can try going to the closest Apple Store, ask somebody there to invite in a manager and then ask a manager if they have any open vacancies. If no - go to another place. If you don't like what they're suggesting - also go to another place. Also try to behave like you are looking forward for this place.

Hope this helps. Good luck and I hope everything turns out great for you

19 Gay Vegetarian
Atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2014, 05:06 AM   #5
James Dean
Rebel

James Dean's Forum Picture

Name: Charles

Oh god I'm so sorry, buddy I'm going through the same exact thing right now. I lost my phone not too long ago and it really messed things up. I'm not working right now, but I help out my family with their business. My best advice for you is to probably do some charity/volunteer work just so you can add it to your resume. When you go job hunting, they will see you are motivating yourself and trying to apply yourself in the workfield, or you are trying to take the initiative to do something with your life. I wish you the best though, keep your head up. There are going to be tough times, just overcome them.

This is a tough time right now career wise. It isn't you at all, don't blame yourself like that. Everyone in the world is looking for steady work, so when an opportunity does present itself, please be blessed for it. It's not the end of the world, don't lose hope. Whenever one door closes, two more open so please be optimistic.

VM
PM

"You could stop at five or six stores, or just one."
James Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2014, 08:52 AM   #6
cbm89031
Banned

Name: Christopher

I hope you can find a job soon.... Sorry to here about your phone....
cbm89031 is offline   Reply With Quote