Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old November 14th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #1
CreativeUsername

CreativeUsername's Forum Picture

Name: Toby
Unhappy Conflicted

I've been through a lot since 6th grade. I've been enrolled 6 schools, including homeschooling for 7th grade, and including the high school I go to currently, and independent study program. The reason is because I've had anxiety and depression problems, which caused me to switch schools. One school I was enrolled in I couldn't even go to the first day of school. I thought I had settled down by high school, but I started getting bad anxiety attacks about going to school, after I missed a week. I spent another week not going due to anxiety. I've seen therapist, take medicine, and currently have a "Mentor", or a therapist who is also your friend. I've missed almost a month of school and have enrolled in an independent study program.

I've gotten depressed before, where I would sit around, thinking, what's the point of life. I thought about self harm but couldn't bring myself to do it. I haven't seen any of my friends since about three weeks ago, and the last time I talked to any of them was the same time. They don't text me or anything, and the only time they have texted me is when I start the conversation. I'm starting to feel lonely and unwanted, and I don't know what to do.

To add on to that, there was a girl that I really liked and she completely ignored me, and then a guy who is a year older came and asked her out before I could do anything, even when he knew I wanted to do the same. Every girl I've ever asked out, or anything like that has rejected me, making me feel worse.

I need help or something to make me feel better. Any ideas?
CreativeUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #2
queenofcontrariety
Member++

queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture

Name: Haley
Default Re: Conflicted

You're 14, you have a ton of life ahead of you. Sure, life sucks, it always has and it always will, but things get a little better over time. We start to learn who we are and realize that the world and our lives are what we make of it. So my best advice is do the things you always loved, I tend to write a lot, some people paint, there are things to do. Just realize you've only been though such a small sliver of life, there's a lot to look forward to

Feel free to PM me at any point
Also known as the girl no one can say it better than

queenofcontrariety is offline   Reply With Quote