Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2014, 10:52 PM   #1
Mob Boss
Awesome Poster
 
Mob Boss's Forum Picture
 
Name: Bridge
Join Date: May 12, 2012
Location: In Your Veins
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Smile Shit you didn't ask for but got.

This is the cesspool of my thoughts, random musings and unasked for opinion. People are more than welcome to reply to me, but you might get something thrown at you or a completely irrelevant GIF for the sake of silent entertainment.


1. Our generation is so influenced and brainwashed by these love-story-novel-turned-movies that I've literally heard someone wish they had cancer after watching The Fault In Our Stars. If that isn't completely fucked, I don't know what is. Reality is not a John Greene novel, Mamacita.

"Epilogue: So and so realized cancer doesn't necessarily go hand-in-hand with a passionate, yet terminal romance and would like to decline her wish to be inflicted with cancer. Because of this, a sequel will not follow."
Mob Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2014, 11:34 PM   #2
Horatio Nelson
Retired Bro
 
Horatio Nelson's Forum Picture
 
Name: Zach
Join Date: March 11, 2013
Location: Battle Of Trafalgar
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Shit you didn't ask for but got.

Da fuq??? People are so stupid, honestly.

(PS, Hi Bridge!)

Horatio Nelson

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20*Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
-Ali-
Horatio Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2014, 12:41 AM   #3
Mob Boss
Awesome Poster
 
Mob Boss's Forum Picture
 
Name: Bridge
Join Date: May 12, 2012
Location: In Your Veins
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Default Re: Shit you didn't ask for but got.

They are!!!


2. I've become agnostic over the past few years. I think it was a slow transition, like dipping your toe in the waters to test them before slowly slinking in. I feel like a lot of people believe if you aren't Christian, you don't subscribe to the idea of any afterlife. Surprisingly, I do. Not a heaven or hell, rather a dream. I swear I don't smoke pot or do shrooms *exhales ball of smoke* that was just steam from my extremely hot Hot Pocket. Here's my take on the afterlife! Woooo. Promise not to make it too boring. When we dream, traces of the chemical Dimethyltryptamine or DMT is released. This is the shit that sends you swimming in illusions while you sleep of grinding on a mannequin or falling off a building AFTER that extremely hot Hot Pocket you had earlier that scalded the roof of your mouth. That trippy shit is proven to be released in COPIOUS amounts seconds after being clinically dead. I mean, if the amount released during dreams were a cup of milk, this would be the whole god damn cow. Dreams feel like they lasts days when in reality they are no longer than mere seconds, like the amount of time it took that delicious fucking Hot Pocket to do your mouth in for eternity. You might even go to the doctor and he diagnoses you with a type of Hot Pocket herpes. But because your brain is drowned in this, you experience a dream that feels so long that it is essentially another lifetime. What you experience in this life; Lady Gaga then eating dinner with your fam before swallowing a watermelon seed and it resulting into a baby cow that you push from your ear canal, I don't know. Just explaining my view on the afterlife. A freaking dream during your eternal sleep. How suiting.
Mob Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2015, 11:52 PM   #4
Jaffe
Great Poster
 
Jaffe's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jaffe
Join Date: January 8, 2012
Gender: Male
Default Re: Shit you didn't ask for but got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mob Boss View Post
They are!!!

2. I've become agnostic over the past few years. I think it was a slow transition, like dipping your toe in the waters to test them before slowly slinking in. I feel like a lot of people believe if you aren't Christian, you don't subscribe to the idea of any afterlife. Surprisingly, I do. Not a heaven or hell, rather a dream. I swear I don't smoke pot or do shrooms *exhales ball of smoke* that was just steam from my extremely hot Hot Pocket. Here's my take on the afterlife! Woooo. Promise not to make it too boring. When we dream, traces of the chemical Dimethyltryptamine or DMT is released. This is the shit that sends you swimming in illusions while you sleep of grinding on a mannequin or falling off a building AFTER that extremely hot Hot Pocket you had earlier that scalded the roof of your mouth. That trippy shit is proven to be released in COPIOUS amounts seconds after being clinically dead. I mean, if the amount released during dreams were a cup of milk, this would be the whole god damn cow. Dreams feel like they lasts days when in reality they are no longer than mere seconds, like the amount of time it took that delicious fucking Hot Pocket to do your mouth in for eternity. You might even go to the doctor and he diagnoses you with a type of Hot Pocket herpes. But because your brain is drowned in this, you experience a dream that feels so long that it is essentially another lifetime. What you experience in this life; Lady Gaga then eating dinner with your fam before swallowing a watermelon seed and it resulting into a baby cow that you push from your ear canal, I don't know. Just explaining my view on the afterlife. A freaking dream during your eternal sleep. How suiting.
I realise that this post is over a year old. Definitely past the 2-month limit. But still....

At the risk of a citation or warning for posting in old threads, I have to say:
From all of VT, this is my absolutely favorite post. Ever.
Likes: (1)
Jaffe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2015, 12:40 AM   #5
Abyssal Echo
Lone Wolf
 
Abyssal Echo's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 11, 2012
Location: A cold dark cave near the road to nowhere
Gender: Male
Default Re: Shit you didn't ask for but got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffe View Post
I realise that this post is over a year old. Definitely past the 2-month limit. But still....

At the risk of a citation or warning for posting in old threads, I have to say:
From all of VT, this is my absolutely favorite post. Ever.
I don't know....maybe I shouldn't say anything:/
It's not surprising to me that you like one of Bridg's posts. She is an awesome person that wrote a lot of great stuff. This was her diary and this is one of her threads. No need to worry dude there's no rules here that say you can't post in a thread that's over 2 months old.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience - Mark Twain
Abyssal Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2015, 11:58 PM   #6
Mob Boss
Awesome Poster
 
Mob Boss's Forum Picture
 
Name: Bridge
Join Date: May 12, 2012
Location: In Your Veins
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Default Re: Shit you didn't ask for but got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffe View Post
I realise that this post is over a year old. Definitely past the 2-month limit. But still....

At the risk of a citation or warning for posting in old threads, I have to say:
From all of VT, this is my absolutely favorite post. Ever.
Wow :p I'm quite honored to hear that someone finds my rambling coherent let alone good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssal Echo View Post
I don't know....maybe I shouldn't say anything:/
It's not surprising to me that you like one of Bridg's posts. She is an awesome person that wrote a lot of great stuff. This was her diary and this is one of her threads. No need to worry dude there's no rules here that say you can't post in a thread that's over 2 months old.
Aww :3 Thanks Matty.


For the sake of it, I'm going to add to this.



3. Plastic surgery and generation "fucked"

Am I the only one to notice the ample women of today? And I mean the ones with ample asses, lips and breasts that have their very own built-in floating device if their plane were to nosedive into the pacific. I'm going to be honest, I've entertained the idea of cosmetic surgery and still occasionally look at my chesticles with pity. But, I've come to the conclusion (actually, my beau sort of led me to this conclusion. If I took full credit I'd face like copyright infringement or some shit) that I'm not gonna join this expanding group of......costly expansion. I still can't help but consider what this is doing to our present and future. This idea of beauty can now only be obtained with surgical scissors, a steady hand and the relocation of fat or long ass needles appropriate for horse insemination. These razor noses, intertube lips and alien-like hourglass figures that are emerging from surgery rooms every day, bring a out with them unobtainable perceptions of beauty. And the very*unobtainable*"perfect" is now being vehemently challenged. *I read the fear of humans being overran by robots is becoming more real each time the technological world conceives something more profound. *It seems, however, we are the ones straying from our human selves and disregarding the affects this will have on the coming generations of not just girls, but boys, as well
Mob Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org