Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 17th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #1
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan
Unhappy caught nervous and possibley in trouble

so about three weeks ago i got sent to rescue for suicidal thoughts and cutting while there they reveiwed my records witch where from being there back in january and they noticed that since the last time i was there i had lost allot of wait going from 90 lbs to 70 lbs but i had hid it from everyone else easily since whenever i would loose wait i would gain most of or all of it back within a mounth but when i went to rescue i had just lost allot and since after going down too 80 i hadnt been able to get back to 90 so they ask if i had been eating properly and of course i said yes but they watched me and saw that at meals i wasnt eating well or taking the snacks and at that time i was forced to tell them the truth they didnt tell my grandma though but then my councelar relized the same thing when looking through my records and so she promised not to tell as long as i didnt loose any more wait but i couldnt help it and it sounds really stupid i know but it just wasnt as easy as it sounds so today i went in and she saw i lost more and told my grandma my grandma threatened to take me out of counceling saying if i didnt care about my health she wouldnt waste time taking me so i cant loose anymore by the time i go next (1 week) or she might take me out or punish me and truthfully im just kinda upset that they found out my secret i dont like to tlk about it to others i just wanted to keep it a secret so that others didnt get upset and continue as i was i dnt know how to talk to anyone about it it just sounds stupid and i really dnt think i can make it till next week without loosing because im never hugery anymore and i dont feel well when i eat anything so i dont wana eat much i just wish i could stop upsetting everyone

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2014, 11:56 PM   #2
Broken_Dragon_Flies

Broken_Dragon_Flies's Forum Picture

Name: Becca
Default Re: caught nervous and possibley in trouble

After you've restricted for a long time your stomach starts to reject food, which is something that has to be worked out of over time.
No offence to your grandma, but that's a really unproductive way of dealing with the situations. The fact that you are loosing weight is all the more reason that you should be in counseling. Have you tried to talk to her about it? Or maybe having her talk to your therapist and they can try to explain that isn't the way to go about it.
I know theguilt that goes along with an eating disorder, but just try and remember that it's not a choice and try not to beat yourself up to much okay? That'll only make the situation worse.

Eccentric, quiet, gothic 18 years young *\(^.^)/*
Broken_Dragon_Flies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #3
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Dragon_Flies View Post
After you've restricted for a long time your stomach starts to reject food, which is something that has to be worked out of over time.
No offence to your grandma, but that's a really unproductive way of dealing with the situations. The fact that you are loosing weight is all the more reason that you should be in counseling. Have you tried to talk to her about it? Or maybe having her talk to your therapist and they can try to explain that isn't the way to go about it.
I know theguilt that goes along with an eating disorder, but just try and remember that it's not a choice and try not to beat yourself up to much okay? That'll only make the situation worse.
truthfully i cant tlk to her i get way to nervous and freeze up even when its small things and i dnt wana be in a room when they do tlk to her i think shell get mad at me

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2014, 12:09 AM   #4
Broken_Dragon_Flies

Broken_Dragon_Flies's Forum Picture

Name: Becca

Hmm... If I were you I would try and tell my therapist what's going on. Tell him/her that she doesn't understand but you don't want to be in the room when they talk to her. Or maybe they can call her?

Eccentric, quiet, gothic 18 years young *\(^.^)/*
Broken_Dragon_Flies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2014, 11:47 PM   #5
gothy
Member++

gothy's Forum Picture

Post Re: caught nervous and possibley in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Dragon_Flies View Post
I agree

by leprechaun

"Enjoy your faults, that's what separates you from the rest of the world. - Marilyn Manson
gothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2014, 12:16 AM   #6
gintaeton

Name: Sam

I eat very little food , Main thing is to drink skim milk, make a milkshake
add a raw egg or two, add skim milk power to the skim milk milkshake .
I have the milkshakes 3 or 4 a day , and something else when I feel like it, like fruit ,
You drink water skim milk is taste like water, add flavors
gintaeton is offline   Reply With Quote