Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 1st, 2014, 04:30 PM   #1
Gottaloveaginger14

Name: Cori
Default Ptsd

Hey y'all
I have diagnosed PTSD and I've been having a lot of trouble lately. My PTSD comes from sexual abuse and the flash backs have gotten really bad lately and my bf can barely touch me right now without me flipping out. I was hoping somebody out there, preferably with diagnosed PTSD, would have some tips. I can't keep living like this, I've started cutting again and thinking about suicide a lot. Please I can't do this much longer.

www.thebrokenandthebeautiful.wordpress.com
check out my blog yall!
I love you guys so pm me any time because I'd love to chat <3
kisses
-C
Gottaloveaginger14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2014, 10:15 PM   #2
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut
Default Re: Help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottaloveaginger14 View Post
Hey y'all
I have diagnosed PTSD and I've been having a lot of trouble lately. My PTSD comes from sexual abuse and the flash backs have gotten really bad lately and my bf can barely touch me right now without me flipping out. I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't sit in silence. I was hoping somebody out there would have some tips. I can't keep living like this, I've started cutting again and thinking about suicide a lot. Please I can't do this much longer.
When your flashbacks and PTSD are really that bad then I guess a few simple tips from someone here aren't enough. You should really see an expert about this and explain what's going on.
Are you on any king of medication?
When you say it is acting up like that lately? Did something new and unusual happen? Was there some kind of trigger?

I hope this helps some, sorry I can't think of more atm. You can always message me when you need to talk, though.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2014, 08:02 PM   #3
Gottaloveaginger14

Name: Cori
Default Re: Help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut24 View Post
When your flashbacks and PTSD are really that bad then I guess a few simple tips from someone here aren't enough. You should really see an expert about this and explain what's going on.
Are you on any king of medication?
When you say it is acting up like that lately? Did something new and unusual happen? Was there some kind of trigger?

I hope this helps some, sorry I can't think of more atm. You can always message me when you need to talk, though.
Thanks and actually I do see a professional about this and yes I do take med for anxiety

www.thebrokenandthebeautiful.wordpress.com
check out my blog yall!
I love you guys so pm me any time because I'd love to chat <3
kisses
-C
Gottaloveaginger14 is offline   Reply With Quote