Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 31st, 2014, 11:59 AM   #161
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

maddogmj77's Forum Picture

Name: Matthew
Default Re: My life

I did fuck everything up. I went to sleep around 6AM, and I don't remember what time I woke up, but I awoke to my dad taking all my stuff and putting my stuff in the safe. I decided to just go back to sleep since there was nothing to do. I faded in and out of sleep until about 10PM when I asked my dad what was for dinner, he said it, and I didn't like it so I said, "whatever" and threw the blanket over my head. I don't remember the exact conversation, but it ended i me telling him to go away, and then he went up to my headboard, and took 4 of my MtG deck boxes and a big stack of about 200 brand new individual cards. On the way to his room, he dropped my boxes FOUR TIMES!!! I got really mad cause he didn't even have a reason for taking them, cause I wasn't using them, he just wanted to make me mad. So, I tried to take them back, and he kept on pushing and shoving me back. Eventually he pushed me back to my bed and pushed me onto my bed. I got up and he was standing in my doorway, not even letting me leave my room now. So, I just rammed him, pushed through, and walked to the kitchen (opposite of my dad's room), he followed me and just watched me while I looked for dinner. I didn't see anything, so I went back to the couch, laid down and told him there's nothing to eat. He warmed up rice, and a hamburger patty, told me my dinner was in the microwave, and went back to his room. I went it, threw away the patty, ate the rice and a couple of pineapple slices, and went back to bed. I kept going in and out of sleep until I saw light through my window, so I knew it was morning. I got up, saw it was about 6AM, and woke up my dad and asked for my stuff. He only gave my my laptop, and kept the cards, xbox, and tv cords. I asked him for the cards, because those were the only things that I wanted and he said I'm not allowed to have them, "because of the way you acted last night". And that I would have to wait until tomorrow to get them. My friend messaged me on Facebook, asking me how to play magic, I told him to come over, and I made a couple of changes to his deck, and I played with a deck I had that was out of his box and he didn't take. We played once, then I made pancakes and bacon. Then he had to leave, so I got back on my computer and here I am. Basically my dad is being a dick, trying to make me mad, and getting mad at me "for the way I act". Also, he punishes me for not going to sleep when he wants, and not waking up when he wants, even though he doesn't have a reason, and I don't do anything except play games when I'm awake

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

"Is this a test? It has to be, otherwise I can't go on."

Last edited by maddogmj77; February 23rd, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
maddogmj77 is offline   Reply With Quote