Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 9th, 2014, 02:33 AM   #1
Celtics

Default Dont know if this is the right place

Not sure if this is the right place, but its about eating so I'm guessing (sorry if wrong).
Well, I am overweight, like quit a bit. I hate it, Im a teenager I want to take my shirt off and go swimming, get the clothes I want, be confident, live life. I want to loose weight, but I know im addicted to food, I stopped eating fast food for a couple weeks and my mood was horrible for the first week but then I gave in. What I'm trying to ask is how do you stop, how to eat healthy when the only healthy food you like are apples, I know im going to have to eat food I don't like.... I want to loose atleast 80-100 pounds by next summer, I know its a lot but I need it. When I eat fast food, I'm happy and when I don't, you don't want to be around me. I'm just gaining weight right now, my families diet isn't helping either, its hard to loose weight when they bring you home food..... Sorry for this long post.

"What is depression like?" He whispered.
"It's like drowning. Except you can see everyone around you breathing." | If you could read my mind, you'd be in tears.
Celtics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2014, 03:07 AM   #2
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: Dont know if this is the right place

You've got to stick to it. Try taking daily walks. Get out more. It may sound cliche, but that is just what you have to do.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote