Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old June 14th, 2014, 02:21 AM   #1
neverfound911

Default Journal exchange?

I'm looking for a stranger who will let me inside their mind via a journal, in exchange for mine. I'm a damaged sufferer of bipolar disorder and I can't think of anything more beautiful or cerebral than the exposed and broken amygdala. ❤️
neverfound911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2014, 02:38 AM   #2
Karkat
Knight of Blood

Karkat's Forum Picture

Name: Ren Hek
Default Re: Journal exchange?

Uh, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by journal- I mean, if you're meaning in the traditional sense, I could try to start one (I've been meaning to in novel-like form to not only get myself back to writing, but to get my emotions out.)

I'm bipolar as well, and I also suffer from PTSD (or at least many of the symptoms- I've been sort of diagnosed), OCD, GAD, ADHD, addiction, and possibly autism. (It's the general consensus of pretty much everyone I know who is autistic that I probably am.)

I don't mean to brag, but for being mostly sedentary, and hardly leaving the house, I have a fairly interesting/"exciting" life If you need a broken amygdala, I'd say I'm a fair bet

(A bit of background information- I'm not trying to sound standoffish, in fact, I'm being mildly sarcastic. I'm not lying when I say I have an exciting life, it's just less glam and glory as it is guts and gory. I drive my friends nuts because they're always worried about me. Let's put it that way.)

Just a ghost

Nothing to see here
Karkat is offline   Reply With Quote