Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #1
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster
 
thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jade/jordan
Join Date: December 22, 2013
Location: in the deep depts of hell (florida)
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 5
Unhappy small

im not sure if this is the right place to put this but lately ive just been feeling so small i mean im 14 and im scared of pretty much everyone even when im at my freinds house messing around having fun and he makes a sexual joke i get scared hes gona rape me wich is stupid i know but i do and i hate it i just always feel so small and so unimportand in such a big world i want to be able to go places and have fun but my grandmas always so scared ill get hurt i cant go anywhere i feel like if i was gone it wouldnt make a differance i got in trouble for walking somewhere while she was at work and while i can see why shed be upset i knew she would never take me there and i wanted to go so badly because it was a big part of my childhood and the last place i saw my mom and sisters before they left it was one of the very few places i could go where i knew everybody and felt somewhat safe where everything meaningfull happened to me and now ill never get to go back so much has been happening latley im trying not to let my anxiety get the best of me but when my best freind is so much bigger and makes so many sexual jokes its kinda hard he messes with my shoulder allot which i hate because everytime anyone touches my shoulders i have to fight not to have another panic attack and he did 5 times today purpusefully and i really dnt know how to explain it to him sometimes i really wish i was a little bigger so maybe i wouldnt bo so worried

u know u love the goth girl


do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 06:35 PM   #2
bob97
Member+
 
Name: Caelen
Join Date: May 16, 2014
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Default Re: small

That really sucks. You have to tell him that you don't like it. And if he doesn't care he's not your friend. Your best friend is the one person you can go to for anything. You aren't small and unimportant. I felt the dame way last year. It sucks but it will pass and you'll feel great. You maybe should look into meds. Talk to your grandma about stuff. Good luck!!
bob97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #3
Katiya
Nice Poster
 
Katiya's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anonymous ...no really...
Join Date: September 27, 2013
Location: The Neverlands
Gender: Female
Default Re: small

Tell him how it makes you feel and he will likely stop.

Why did your mom leave you and take your sisters??

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~


Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #4
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster
 
thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jade/jordan
Join Date: December 22, 2013
Location: in the deep depts of hell (florida)
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: small

Quote:
Originally Posted by caelen727 View Post
That really sucks. You have to tell him that you don't like it. And if he doesn't care he's not your friend. Your best friend is the one person you can go to for anything. You aren't small and unimportant. I felt the dame way last year. It sucks but it will pass and you'll feel great. You maybe should look into meds. Talk to your grandma about stuff. Good luck!!
ran out but they really dnt do to much besides help with my anxiety a little and me and my grandma dont really tlk she makes me uncomfortable ive had allot of problems with her in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiya View Post
Tell him how it makes you feel and he will likely stop.

Why did your mom leave you and take your sisters??
i really dont know how to explain it to him it just sounds like such a weird thing to say and my mom left because my dad wanted to move to florida and my grandmas had custudy since i was 5 she lost the court battle and then she just left

u know u love the goth girl


do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #5
noumiismywaifu
Junior Member
 
noumiismywaifu's Forum Picture
 
Name: Braeden
Join Date: May 18, 2014
Location: Calgary
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: small

Rape him first. jkjk, carry around a useless weapon like a heavy-ish object or a book or something. Hopefully you'll never have to use it but it should make you feel much better if you have a way to fight back. Obviously don't take a real blade or anything, that would be crazy unless you legitimately feel threatened by someone, and even then there are better ways to handle that kind of situation.

Kind of offensive, but in a good way.
noumiismywaifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #6
Katiya
Nice Poster
 
Katiya's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anonymous ...no really...
Join Date: September 27, 2013
Location: The Neverlands
Gender: Female
Default Re: small

Quote:
Originally Posted by noumiismywaifu View Post
Rape him first. jkjk, carry around a useless weapon like a heavy-ish object or a book or something. Hopefully you'll never have to use it but it should make you feel much better if you have a way to fight back. Obviously don't take a real blade or anything, that would be crazy unless you legitimately feel threatened by someone, and even then there are better ways to handle that kind of situation.
Better ways? Would that be letting them rape or kill you? If a person is actually trying to rape or harm you you have very right to harm them or even use deadly force in order to keep your self safe and get away.
Real criminals aren't going to talk things out with you. You have seconds to react and protect your self.

One can call the cops but the person may still try to hurt you. If they do try you do everything you can to get away. If that means potentially killing them then so be it. I would never gamble my life and safety, the criminal has made it clear its you or them when they chose to attack you.

Not to be rude. But telling people to chance it with someone much bigger and stronger than they are is not going to help them. Its one thing if you can over power them, but generally that is not the case. People who hesitate get hurt and murdered. People who defend them selves live to tell.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~


Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 01:17 AM   #7
noumiismywaifu
Junior Member
 
noumiismywaifu's Forum Picture
 
Name: Braeden
Join Date: May 18, 2014
Location: Calgary
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: small

Well no... Even if they are trying to rape you you shouldn't murder you. I don't know about the laws where you are but where I am from if you are getting raped and you kill them then you go to jail for a long, long, time. Granted I have never been raped, but I am quite confident in saying that I would rather get raped than go to jail for 20 years. I mean, if you want to murder someone be my guest but I would say that a better idea might be to stop hanging around the person who you know wants to rape/murder you and get help? Call the police, don't leave your house till it's sorted out, etc. Friends don't just suddenly snap and rape you...

Kind of offensive, but in a good way.
noumiismywaifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 01:35 AM   #8
Katiya
Nice Poster
 
Katiya's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anonymous ...no really...
Join Date: September 27, 2013
Location: The Neverlands
Gender: Female
Default Re: small

Quote:
Originally Posted by noumiismywaifu View Post
Well no... Even if they are trying to rape you you shouldn't murder you. I don't know about the laws where you are but where I am from if you araregetting raped and you kill them then you go to jail for a long, long, time. Granted I have never been raped, but I am quite confident in saying that I would rather get raped than go to jail for 20 years. I mean, if you want to murder someone be my guest but I would say that a better idea might be to stop hanging around the person who you know wants to rape/murder you and get help? Call the police, don't leave your house till it's sorted out, etc. Friends don't just suddenly snap and rape you...
No. If someone is legitimately trying to rape you or hurt you you have every right to defend your self. You do not have a right to go back and kill the person AFTER you have escaped them, ie stabb them they let you go and you went back and killed them. But no court would send a girl to jail for injuring or incidently killing an attacker.

I seriously doubt this is the case here. But if someone trys to hurt you you have the right to use deadly force. You just can't wound someone and then fill them full of holes or lead after you are out of harms way. If you shot a person while being attacked and happened to kill them you would not be charged.

Rape is very dangerous, many rapists kill their victems. How do you know your rapist won't? How do you know your rapist doesn't have an STD like Aids that will kill you? How do you know you might not get your neck broke or head bashed in in the process? Many many rapes result in serious brain injury because rapists tend to beat their victems into submission. You could easily end up vegtablized or quadriplegic or severely retarded, or die.

If you would rather chance it be my guest. But since your a guy and likely much more able to defend your self than a 5'2 highschool girl I doubt you will ever have this problem.

In this case, you'd want to not hang with someone if you think they will hurt you. I am speaking if any person attacks you, know them or not. And people do snap ocasionaly. However you are correct in that if they make you uneasy its best to stay away.

PS it is rare that attackers actually get killed in the process of fighting back. Usually just wounded and the victem gets away. The perp is found later and goes to jail most cases.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~


Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 01:53 AM   #9
noumiismywaifu
Junior Member
 
noumiismywaifu's Forum Picture
 
Name: Braeden
Join Date: May 18, 2014
Location: Calgary
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: small

https://www.google.ca/search?num=50&...73.KIls77KQC3s

56 million results, 2 of which seem feasible on the front page. So yes, many courts WOULD send a girl to jail for injuring or killing the attacker. Self defense isn't that powerful a defense. Show me a source to say that many rapists kill the victims. Because I completely disagree with that, most rapists are friends, family members, or coworkers. Also there are things you can take to counter aids and stop it turning in to HIV... As for your last thought, carrying around a weapon in a school or even in public is generally illegal if your intent and use is for self defense. This is in Canada by the way, where I am from. US laws are probably the same. Self defense plain out isn't legal. I will finish with this statistic: 46% of bisexual women have been raped. You said many rapes result in death. By your standards, at least 23% of bisexual women in USA have been killed by rape. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States

Kind of offensive, but in a good way.
noumiismywaifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 11:52 PM   #10
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster
 
thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jade/jordan
Join Date: December 22, 2013
Location: in the deep depts of hell (florida)
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: small

Quote:
Originally Posted by noumiismywaifu View Post
Well no... Even if they are trying to rape you you shouldn't murder you. I don't know about the laws where you are but where I am from if you are getting raped and you kill them then you go to jail for a long, long, time. Granted I have never been raped, but I am quite confident in saying that I would rather get raped than go to jail for 20 years. I mean, if you want to murder someone be my guest but I would say that a better idea might be to stop hanging around the person who you know wants to rape/murder you and get help? Call the police, don't leave your house till it's sorted out, etc. Friends don't just suddenly snap and rape you...
truthfully u never know what someone might do pluss its kinda hard for me to aviod people i feel uneasy around with my anxiety i feel uneasy around pretty much everyone including my parents and family
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiya View Post
No. If someone is legitimately trying to rape you or hurt you you have every right to defend your self. You do not have a right to go back and kill the person AFTER you have escaped them, ie stabb them they let you go and you went back and killed them. But no court would send a girl to jail for injuring or incidently killing an attacker.

I seriously doubt this is the case here. But if someone trys to hurt you you have the right to use deadly force. You just can't wound someone and then fill them full of holes or lead after you are out of harms way. If you shot a person while being attacked and happened to kill them you would not be charged.

Rape is very dangerous, many rapists kill their victems. How do you know your rapist won't? How do you know your rapist doesn't have an STD like Aids that will kill you? How do you know you might not get your neck broke or head bashed in in the process? Many many rapes result in serious brain injury because rapists tend to beat their victems into submission. You could easily end up vegtablized or quadriplegic or severely retarded, or die.

If you would rather chance it be my guest. But since your a guy and likely much more able to defend your self than a 5'2 highschool girl I doubt you will ever have this problem.

In this case, you'd want to not hang with someone if you think they will hurt you. I am speaking if any person attacks you, know them or not. And people do snap ocasionaly. However you are correct in that if they make you uneasy its best to stay away.

PS it is rare that attackers actually get killed in the process of fighting back. Usually just wounded and the victem gets away. The perp is found later and goes to jail most cases.
where i live u get off with self defence

u know u love the goth girl


do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2014, 11:24 PM   #11
noumiismywaifu
Junior Member
 
noumiismywaifu's Forum Picture
 
Name: Braeden
Join Date: May 18, 2014
Location: Calgary
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: small

Oh, so it is... In that case you might as well carry around a knife if you want to just in case. although I'd keep in mind it could be used against you just as easily :/ Even with it being legal in Ohio I still think nonlethal weapons are the way to go but whatever makes you feel comfortable should be what you pick.

Kind of offensive, but in a good way.
noumiismywaifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 02:08 AM   #12
Katiya
Nice Poster
 
Katiya's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anonymous ...no really...
Join Date: September 27, 2013
Location: The Neverlands
Gender: Female
Default Re: small

Quote:
Originally Posted by noumiismywaifu View Post
Oh, so it is... In that case you might as well carry around a knife if you want to just in case. although I'd keep in mind it could be used against you just as easily :/ Even with it being legal in Ohio I still think nonlethal weapons are the way to go but whatever makes you feel comfortable should be what you pick.
Yes it is completely legal here within the aspects I posted above. I do not know Canadian laws. However I still doubt they'd send anyone to jail for injuring an attacker in attempt to escape. And nobody is ever going to tell a girl she needs to just let a man rape her and risk an STD amoung many other things for the sake of being kind. That mentality right there is the reason many women get raped.

You don't fuck around when your safety is at stake. Well maybe you do but that's your choice. Your a male so you really have no say in women's issues anyway because you will never be faced with womens issues because you are male.

Please provide me with a legitmate statistic of how many women in Canada fought their rapist and actually went to jail for preventing an attack or rape by fighting of someone who attacked them first unprevoked. Good luck.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~


Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 03:26 PM   #13
Katiya
Nice Poster
 
Katiya's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anonymous ...no really...
Join Date: September 27, 2013
Location: The Neverlands
Gender: Female
Default Re: small

Self defense classes my help you as well. I thought I should mention that. This is a good option, likely the best as learning evasive manuvers and how to knock out an attacker can be the most useful tool as in a bad situation as you may not have time to react in any other way.

I have taken them and have much more confidence that I can get away without having to use anything else.

Try that. They are free in some cities for women

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~


Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 03:35 PM   #14
fast8
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Jerry
Join Date: July 13, 2012
Location: Pennsylvania, usa
Gender: Male
Default Re: small

Anxiety is tough to deal with i know i have anxiety its nothing to be ashamed of nothing we can do the meds i take help out a lot they say its possible u can grow out of it i would just come out and tell him u have anxiety and sometimes when he touches u u feel like he trying to hurt you
fast8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 03:03 AM   #15
Microcosm
Awesome Poster
 
Microcosm's Forum Picture
 
Name: Dan
Join Date: May 28, 2014
Location: United States
Gender: Cisgender Male
Blog Entries: 9
Default Re: small

Ok, so off the topic of rape...

I'd talk to your friend about it. Tell them that it makes you uncomfortable and just tell them to stop. If they really care about you then they will cut that out.

Hope I helped you.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #16
gothy
Member++
 
gothy's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 10, 2014
Location: Canada
Gender: Undisclosed
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: small

actually you dont have the right. self defence and use of force is only legal when the force used against the person is equal to the force you are recieving or are about to recieve. to clairify, if a guy was to stab you, you have the right to stab him back. but if he is raping you, you cant really stab him. If you are carrying the weapon on you in fear that you will be attacked, it is illegal because it is considered that you have intentions to kill, carrying a concealed weapon.etc i actually sat in on a court case with my class that concerned a similar situation. the guy was sentenced to some type of murder charge. however, a book is not considered a weapon, you can bite, scratch, punch and cut the person with your hands, as long as a weapon is not used.
gothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #17
gothy
Member++
 
gothy's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 10, 2014
Location: Canada
Gender: Undisclosed
Blog Entries: 8
Arrow Re: small

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothy View Post
actually you dont have the right. self defence and use of force is only legal when the force used against the person is equal to the force you are recieving or are about to recieve. to clairify, if a guy was to stab you, you have the right to stab him back. but if he is raping you, you cant really stab him. If you are carrying the weapon on you in fear that you will be attacked, it is illegal because it is considered that you have intentions to kill, carrying a concealed weapon
and furthermore, you are expecting to be attacked and therefore expecting to stab someone.
gothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org