Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 5th, 2005, 08:25 PM   #1
Oath
Banned

Name: Cassie
Default Is something wrong?

I know i dont have an eating disorder because i do eat, but only when im hungry and im like never hungry sometimes i only eat 1 meal a day(usually dinner) and i sometimes only eat a little. I wanna lose weight (i not really fat though) but i no not eating isnt the way. But im not the kinda person that stuffs food down their mouth. And i do workout alot sometimes i swim 350 laps a week (50 a day).

Anyways my question is it wrong that i dont eat because im never hungry? Is anyone else never hungry?
Oath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2005, 01:21 AM   #2
*-tick tock-*
Awesome Poster

im in that stage also but you should still eat just a little snack (healthy) and get more food in your system.. im the same way i wanna loose weight but im slim.

if you dont eat it will cause problems plus itll keep your body healthy
*-tick tock-* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2005, 08:52 PM   #3
Oath
Banned

Name: Cassie

but y eat if ur really full.

im not really slim but im not over weight at all. i think im 5"5 and like 110-120 i dont no i dont like weighting myself. is 5"5 and 115 fat??? i dont think i look fat but i feel fat compared to my friends

i think i have a healthy body.
Oath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2005, 11:48 PM   #4
Nemobolistik
Unregistered

Im 5'6'' and I am 119 lbs, I have like absolutly no fat in my legs, neck, arms, or head, it's just all located at my belly and butt. (Oh, I am a guy) I used to never be hungry, but now all of a sudden I am eating more than usual. I think it's because I am finally in the growing stage of puberty, or I am just getting a bigger stomache. I have ADD and take Stratera (I think that's how I spell it), and the side effects were not being hungry, and I never WAS hungry. Like, I was in your same situation, I would eat one meal a day. Anywho, I think you are fine.. just TRY to eat a healthy snack once in a while. Just so your body doesn't get lack of vitamins and minerals. I am not much help I know, but I try to put in a word once in awhile.