Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 25th, 2014, 06:32 AM   #1
flappybird
Junior Member+

flappybird's Forum Picture

Post Chat on mobile? HTML5?

Two suggestions:

-> I am not very familiar with programming, but can't the chat room be reprogrammed in a mobile compatible language like HTML5? Given that the chat section is very isolated from the rest of the website, that might be relatively easy to do.

-> It would be great if a certain number of posts in the chat room are remembered and anyone who visits the room can see them. That way it would be easier to drop into a conversation. It is particularly frustrating to those having internet problems. Having logged out for a short time means you lose track of all the chat that went in between, even though you might have been a part of the conversation.

Thanks.
flappybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 09:35 AM   #2
LunarScorpio
Banned

Name: Oz
Default Re: Chat on mobile? HTML5?

We use addonchat, which Mike (ImCoolBeans) has bought for the site. It already costs quite alot (from what I know) and the mobile version is more expensive on top of that.

I know some users use mobile devices alot, but this has been asked so many times before, and the answer is always no. If you wish to use the chatroom, then you need to use a computer
LunarScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote