Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old December 10th, 2007, 09:20 AM   #1
Marauders

Marauders's Forum Picture

Default I try...

I try to control it but I can't, my imagination starts to work when there's something I'm not interested in. For example, today on my Portuguese class, we were talking about the Portugal History, and I know EVERYTHING word by word that my teacher said. It was really interesting what she was saying and it really caught my attention. I just wanted this to happen everyday of my life; I would have all the questions rights on my exams.

I have great grades when I make myself stay quite but it's so hard, if I don't, I will only think about other things, look to the walls and imagine a story, I'll think about everything expct for the study. then, when I'm concentrated, I have to be walking, then speak...and then I say: HUNGRY. And I run to the kitchen and eat something, while eating I can't concentrate. Sometimes I don't even study...
Marauders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 06:08 PM   #2
Skittlez1313
Junior Member+

Skittlez1313's Forum Picture

Name: Sup yo.
Default Re: I try...

Meh, studying, is not important, at least not to me, I can kind of "control" my ADD and ADHD at certain times...lol I burst out laughing at a funeral O-o that was embaressing,
anyway back to helping you.
Just be who you are *WTH im not giving dating advice..*
:3 and if you need something to keep your imagination quiet, draw for a little while..just dont doodle on your desk...you chair..your homework...your tests....>> your teachers imnportant things...

Heh..ANYWAY..control the drawing if your gunna doodles..lol :3 GOOD LUCK

I live and breath for me, now. You're no part of this. No more lying. No more cheating. No more taking the easy way out. You don't belong here anymore.

I promise not to try not to fuck with your mind. I promise not to mind if you go your way and I go mine. I promise not to lie if I'm lookin' you straight in the eye. I promise not to try not to let you down. <3
Skittlez1313 is offline   Reply With Quote