Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 2nd, 2014, 04:52 AM   #1
ghostfilm

ghostfilm's Forum Picture

Name: Damian
Default Relapse

Its been 5 years since I cut last. I started cutting again two weeks ago and again tonight. I feel really bad about it, I told myself I wouldn't do it again but I did.

Is there anything that has helped you with urges or something you did in place of cutting? I don't want to hurt myself but its this constant hate and depression that I can't ever shake off.
ghostfilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2014, 08:20 AM   #2
Seemyheart
Great Poster

Seemyheart's Forum Picture

Name: Molly
Default Re: Relapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostfilm View Post
Its been 5 years since I cut last. I started cutting again two weeks ago and again tonight. I feel really bad about it, I told myself I wouldn't do it again but I did.

Is there anything that has helped you with urges or something you did in place of cutting? I don't want to hurt myself but its this constant hate and depression that I can't ever shake off.
What helped me was to start running again. It took my mind off of it, and when I was done, I didn't feel the need to cut anymore. Listening to music, not the sad stuff, but the uplifting kind of music. You could write it in a journal, that's a good way to vent. You could confide in a friend about it. And you could post about it, and tell us here how you are feeling and I'm sure people will help you get through the urges, I know I'll help
Stay strong, you can do it
If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me anytime

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning how to dance in the rain"
"Grab a plate and throw it on the ground. Okay, done. Did it break? Yes. Now say sorry to it. Sorry. Did it go back to the way it was before? No. Do you understand?"
you are amazing, never forget that!
mrpieface2 is the most awesomest, bestest, person in the whole wide world!
Seemyheart is offline   Reply With Quote