Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 5th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #1
King_of_Hearts

King_of_Hearts's Forum Picture

Name: Cole
Post Maybe if I... (The ramblings of a suicidal mind)

Maybe if I cut her name into my arm, she will finally realize how much I love her. Maybe if I cut the remenants of my blacked heart out, she can always have it. Maybe if I sink the cougar claw deep enough into my wrist and pull, I will feel the life spurting out of me. Maybe if I tie the rope tight enough, I will see 14 years go by in 4 minutes. Maybe if I carve a smile into my neck, I will be joyful forever. Maybe if I walk into the gun room, I will know what it is like to be in multiple places at once. Maybe if I turn my head to the left and pull up enough, I will feel the loving embrace of nothingness. Maybe if I drink bleach, I will feel joy as my insides melt. Maybe, just maybe, if I walk out of this bathroom in which I am breaking down in, life will go perfectly.

Last edited by King_of_Hearts; January 5th, 2014 at 07:53 PM.
King_of_Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #2
tundravortex
Awesome Poster

tundravortex's Forum Picture

Name: wisse
Default Re: Maybe if I... (The ramblings of a suicidal mind)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_of_Hearts View Post
Maybe if I cut her name into my arm, she will finally realize how much I love her. Maybe if I cut the remenants of my blacked heart, she can always have it. Maybe if I sink the cougar claw deep enough into my wrist and pull, I will feel the life spurting out of me. Maybe if I tie the rope tight enough, I will see 14 years go by in 4 minutes. Maybe if I carve a smile into my neck, I will be joyful forever. Maybe if I walk into the gun room, I will know what it is like to be in multiple places at once. Maybe if I turn my head to the left and pull up enough, I will feel the loving embrace of nothingness. Maybe, just maybe, if I walk out of this bathtoom in which I am breaking down in, life will go perfectly.
is this a poem....but i know one thing is for sure cutting someones name in to your arm will certainly freak them out and think you are at the ass end of craziness.....just saying

"i just dropped out of collage,lost my job and living in my parents house - i truly am the future of america" lol only joking
tundravortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #3
King_of_Hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tundravortex View Post
is this a poem....but i know one thing is for sure cutting someones name in to your arm will certainly freak them out and think you are at the ass end of craziness.....just saying
Haha... I am... and no... it isnt a poem... it is all the things my mind tells me I could do...
Old January 5th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #4
tundravortex
Awesome Poster

tundravortex's Forum Picture

Name: wisse

Quote:
Haha... I am... and no... it isnt a poem... it is all the things my mind tells me I could do...
oh ok

"i just dropped out of collage,lost my job and living in my parents house - i truly am the future of america" lol only joking
tundravortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #5
EmmaJane
Junior Member+

EmmaJane's Forum Picture

Name: Emma-Jane
Unhappy Re: Maybe if I... (The ramblings of a suicidal mind)

Quote:
Maybe if I cut her name into my arm, she will finally realize how much I love her. Maybe if I cut the remenants of my blacked heart, she can always have it. Maybe if I sink the cougar claw deep enough into my wrist and pull, I will feel the life spurting out of me. Maybe if I tie the rope tight enough, I will see 14 years go by in 4 minutes. Maybe if I carve a smile into my neck, I will be joyful forever. Maybe if I walk into the gun room, I will know what it is like to be in multiple places at once. Maybe if I turn my head to the left and pull up enough, I will feel the loving embrace of nothingness. Maybe, just maybe, if I walk out of this bathtoom in which I am breaking down in, life will go perfectly.
Wow that is really upsetting you think that... I'm sure if you cut her name into your arm it will hurt her... Don't give up... please.... she isn't worth it...

|Bisexual|15|VM/PM me anytime you need someone to talk to|Love is Love no matter the gender|
EmmaJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #6
King_of_Hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaJane View Post
Wow that is really upsetting you think that... I'm sure if you cut her name into your arm it will hurt her... Don't give up... please.... she isn't worth it...
1. She probably wouldn't care. 2. The point, IF I did it, would have been to go deep. Deep enough to die.
Old January 5th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #7
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan

If u love her then u really shouldn't do that it will only hurt her don't kill urself it isn't worth it plz try to calm down

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #8
HeyMrsTambourine

HeyMrsTambourine's Forum Picture

I know how you feel... These thoughts are in my mind all the day, everyday. The pain caused by love is just.. too much. Too unbearable.

She wonders.

In the pines, in the pines, where the sun don't ever shine, I would shiver the whole night through...

Great project : http://projectunbreakable.tumblr.com/
HeyMrsTambourine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2014, 01:46 AM   #9
daniel 2014

Name: Daniel

Never look at killing your self ass an option. I know people who have put the gun to their head their head in the belt. It might be the easy way out for you but you will destroy everyones hearts who care about you. And even the ones who you think may not...

I'm 17 enjoy photography, cars, and strategy games. Love life, and love to talk.
daniel 2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2014, 02:06 AM   #10
Ainsleyshea
Member+

Ainsleyshea's Forum Picture

Name: Ainsley

all I will say is if u want her go get her and if your thinking about killing your self don't tell ever one and don't do it then U LOOK LIKE A ATTENTION SEEKER or if your truly not don't cut because one day wen u have a wife and kids" daddy come in the pool" the t-shirt comes of and white glowing from were u cut

sorry for this if your kair I just woke up so
Ainsleyshea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2014, 09:44 AM   #11
King_of_Hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainsleyshea View Post
all I will say is if u want her go get her and if your thinking about killing your self don't tell ever one and don't do it then U LOOK LIKE A ATTENTION SEEKER or if your truly not don't cut because one day wen u have a wife and kids" daddy come in the pool" the t-shirt comes of and white glowing from were u cut

sorry for this if your kair I just woke up so
If it were as simple as "Go get her" then she would be under my arm. It isn't that easy. And haha thanks for basically telling me to go kill myself. Did it ever go through your mind that maybe I wrote this to get my emotions out so I didn't kill myself? I don't "act" suicidal for attention. I am suicidal because life has no appeal to me anymore. Maybe when I actually kill myself, I won't ask for help on this website. I will just wrote a note and do it. Does that sound any better to you? Oh, one more thing. Calling a suicidal person attention seeking makes them feel worse about themselves. So for future posts you do under this section, don't do that.

Last edited by King_of_Hearts; January 7th, 2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:15 AM   #12
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

You don't feel anything when you die. You don't know a damn thing either. Once your brain activity stops you feel, think and understand nothing. Its not warm or happy. Its nothing. If you have ever suffered head trauma or another injury causing you to become unconscious you will get it. You we're doing something and then nothing. Not even a concept of time. You wake up hours later like I did and think, how did I get here the last thing I was doing was ___. I literally could have died and I would not know it. During the time I was out I had no feeling or recognition of anything previous either.

Death is nothing. Literally. You won't know anything. Dying would hurt but death is nothing. And empty void. You will not remember or feel but you will never do anything ever again.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:19 AM   #13
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

Quote:
If it were as simple as "Go get her" then she would be under my arm. It isn't that easy. And haha thanks for basically telling me to go kill myself. Did it ever go through your mind that maybe I wrote this to get my emotions out so I didn't kill myself? I don't "act" suicidal for attention. I am suicidal because life has no appeal to me anymore. Maybe when I actually kill myself, I won't ask for help on this website. I will just wrote a note and do it. Does that sound any better to you? Oh, one more thing. Calling a suicidal person attention seeking makes them feel worse about themselves. So for future posts you do under this section, don't do that.
There is some confusion on whether this is a poem or a serious post. I was airingnon the side of poem so I provided a factual answer for onlookers.

Don't carve a name in your arm. That would open a can of worms. I'm very sorry you feel this way. None of us mean badly. We just weren't sure what context the post was in. I hope you got your emotions out. If not people are willing to talk. I can't say if any of us will be helpful but someone here might.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2014, 10:29 PM   #14
casey_2014

casey_2014's Forum Picture

Name: Cassidy

Quote:
Maybe if I cut her name into my arm, she will finally realize how much I love her. Maybe if I cut the remenants of my blacked heart out, she can always have it. Maybe if I sink the cougar claw deep enough into my wrist and pull, I will feel the life spurting out of me. Maybe if I tie the rope tight enough, I will see 14 years go by in 4 minutes. Maybe if I carve a smile into my neck, I will be joyful forever. Maybe if I walk into the gun room, I will know what it is like to be in multiple places at once. Maybe if I turn my head to the left and pull up enough, I will feel the loving embrace of nothingness. Maybe if I drink bleach, I will feel joy as my insides melt. Maybe, just maybe, if I walk out of this bathroom in which I am breaking down in, life will go perfectly.
oh honey don't i know how you feel. But a guy not a girl. And he actually has cut a girls name into his arm. Just not mine, and I wouldn't want him to. I don't want him to do anything that hurts himself. Instead I do anything that hurts me. And about your girl... I don't know anything about you two so I won't pretend to know what I'm talking about. Instead I'll just tell you what I know from experience, it will hurt, but everything gets worse before it gets better. I'm sorry if that didn't make any sense. I tend not to.

live and love <3
casey_2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #15
XENON

Name: Xen, let's say..

I hope you got it all out
Please try to think more positively, there's much more to see in this world, it's not worth it.
XENON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2014, 05:58 PM   #16
GreyGoldfish

GreyGoldfish's Forum Picture

Hey, I know some people don't understand what suicidal thinking is like. But I understand and I'll listen if you want. I can't send PMs yet. But still, don't be discouraged by those who do not know what the struggle of life is like.
GreyGoldfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2014, 06:18 PM   #17
Its Pretty
Member+

Its Pretty's Forum Picture

Name: Nathan

Drinking bleach doesn't actually kill you by the way. Stomach acid neutralizes it into salt water. The complications will kill you though.

I'm going to be reprimanded for this, but remember that suicide IS an option, but a tragic and terminal one. Keep in mind that when men attempt suicide, they usually complete it. That means there's less of a chance you'll wake up in the hospital with all your loved ones clutching flowers in tearful smiles. No one should tell you not to kill yourself, it's your choice. Whatever you try and do just think it through and be aware of what impact you might have.

And really, if she doesn't think you care about her (whoever she is) Then maybe its because she doesn't WANT you to care about her. Sometimes women are cruel and puzzling and aren't straightforward about their negative feelings (sometimes they themselves are confused.)
Don't get caught up with tricky girls. You should always be the most important person to yourself. Don't do yourself any injustice.

Anyway, that was a nice poem. I somewhat enjoyed it (not in the wrong way of course). Maybe you could take up poetry as a hobby or something.

Its pretty

Last edited by Its Pretty; February 1st, 2014 at 06:29 PM.
Its Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote