Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: how often do you have suicidal thoughts??
everyday 10 43.48%
every other day 3 13.04%
once a week 2 8.70%
more than once a week 5 21.74%
once or twice a month 1 4.35%
only when negative situations arise 3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 24th, 2014, 06:49 PM   #1
Defeated Girl

Defeated Girl's Forum Picture

Name: RubyLee
Unhappy suicide and self harm urges

Hi people.I just need some support and encouragement.Any words of hope will do.I can't stop my mind from thinking about suicide or how pointless life is.I don't see a point.I sut myself on my leg 3 days ago,50 times.Now I'm having the urge again but my family doesn't understand why I do what I do If there's anyone out there who's been through the same and knows what a hell this is,share with me.I hate this stupid urge of cutting.It's all I think about and it's all my life revolves around now.My blade is my life and what keeps me going.Therapy and medication have not helped much.I'm afraid one day I will kill myself,when I get in my psychotic mood.Please help :'( Thank You guys <3
Defeated Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2014, 08:05 PM   #2
ImAurora
Banned

Name: Aurora
Default Re: suicide and self harm urges

You've got to learn to fight the urge, and realize hurting yourself and your family like that doesn't do anybody any good. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Nobody said life would be easy, it's not supposed to be. Think about those you love and those who love you. Think about how they feel about all this. There's no upside to what you're doing now. Just remain positive. Spend less time being like that, and more time fixing things. Focus on bettering yourself and bettering the situation. Sitting around moping and hurting yourself has never done anyone any good. Just keep going, and things will get better, I promise. Feel free to PM me or something if you ever want to talk.
ImAurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2014, 01:01 AM   #3
Hallie

Name: Hallie

I've been through this. Hell, I'm GOING through this. I know how tough it is for you cuz I'm living it. I'm trying so hard to fight the urges but I don't always win. We can't always win, and that's okay. Relapses are a part of the recovery process. Don't beat yourself up. I know how much pain you're in--how it hurts just being alive with all of those negative thoughts consuming you. I know EXACTLY what you're going through but I promise you that life is worth fighting for. Everyone who's made it says that. Don't give up. We can break this vicious cycle. You and me.

If you ever need to talk, I'll listen
Hallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #4
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan

i know its hard im going through the same thing and while i cant say i know exactly what u are feeling i can say sometimes the urges will win but instead of being upset about it u need to say so u lost this time ull just have to be stronger next time learn from ur mistake and move on i wont lie life will ever be easy but it will get better if u ever need to tlk u can always msg me

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2014, 07:44 PM   #5
Defeated Girl

Defeated Girl's Forum Picture

Name: RubyLee
Smile Re: suicide and self harm urges

Thank You!I feel better knowing there's at least 3 people who care and understand.Thank You for your help and understanding <3 love you!
Defeated Girl is offline   Reply With Quote