Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #21
caf123

Name: Cody
Default Re: I...enjoy being overweight, sometimes

6 months again. I don't know why I keep forgetting about this place.

I've got some good news though. While I haven't actually lost any weight, I have managed to slow down. Since my last update I've only gained around 10 lbs, which sounds like a lot to most people but for me...I could have easily gained 30 or more in those 6 months.

I really wish I could just stay here and be happy. I know it's not healthy, but I want to gain more. I know it's not attractive, but I don't want to lose weight. I've almost come to a complete standstill at 317 lbs. I get on the scale every morning and see the same damn numbers and every day it gets a different reaction out of me. Some days I'm proud that I didn't gain, some days I wish I had lost, others I wish I had gained more and I find myself eating more for breakfast that day.

I don't know, other people have so many more important things to worry about. Why am I worrying about how fat I might want to be. Maybe I should just keep eating? Maybe not.

Old February 21st, 2013, 01:18 PM   #22
AuseJann

AuseJann's Forum Picture

In my point of view, it's okay to be a little overweight (since I've already been there) but it is a fact that we should be physically fit to be completely "healthy".

And seriously, if it's a matter of genetics, would it be okay if you actually "tried hard" to lose weight? You can't just wish all those fat aside (well, maybe you can but still too expensive). Change needs to start with you before you can change other people's perspective of you. You should control your hunger and go on a diet. And NO, diet DOES NOT mean cutting meals. (Preferably: Heavy breakfast, moderate lunch and light dinner.)

Sorry for the mushy post btw.

I live and love for Anime(& Manga!) <3

Want to know more about me? Visit my profile.
Old February 21st, 2013, 03:32 PM   #23
LikeAJay
Member+

Name: Justin

As being ovverweight obese i can say. I really dont care what anuone to say. You nr who u wanna be

MY NAME IS JUSTIN And Straight
Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:41 AM   #24
caf123

That's the problem though. I don't necessarily want to be thin. I also don't want to be this overweight. Yet I want both of those things...it's almost like split personalities that never quit arguing. Every meal is a battle between these two people and I find myself siding with the one who wants to be fat more often than I ever expected too.

Whenever I have lost weight, I've been proud. Happy even. But I also missed being fat, and the way it felt to eat whatever I wanted and as much of it as possible. I missed all of that. I missed the way my clothes used to be tight and my stomach felt when it shook or sat on my lap...

It's all very strange and I could get into more detail than anyone wants to hear, I probably already have.

Something I've noticed lately, is that this might really be something that runs in the family.

My older sister is also obese, as I've said. She's around 350 lbs at 5 feet 1 inches tall. What makes me think this is in the genes, is something that she always does that we used to make fun of before I started putting on weight. She puts her hands (her whole arms really) under her belly when she's sitting down. Of course we always thought that was weird.

But recently, after I got over 300 pounds, I've been catching myself doing the same thing unconsciously. When I notice I'm doing it I hurry up and change positions so nobody notices. But something about the feeling of my stomach hanging into my hands and holding it feels really good. I wish there were more of it to hold.

Also she always makes fun of how fat she is and pulls here belly out and shakes it and laughs as we all tell her to stop...but it's something I do too in private. I grab it and pull on it to try and make new stretch marks...it's weird how I can feel disgusted and so far away from the kind of person who does that...

I'm hovering between 315 and 325. It depends on when I weigh myself. I often plot out fantasies where I gain weight and get to the size similar to her...for me it would probably be around 450-500 pounds...and I'm happy in that thought process for a while...too often. Then I get disgusted and mad at myself all over again.

Please do not double post.
~ Reveuse

Last edited by Mob Boss; June 12th, 2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #25
norcaldude18
Member+

To be honest man, this is a a really dangerous, scary fetish you have. That's very strange that you get turned on by your own fat. It's one thing to be turned on by other people that are fat, but it is not normal to have sexual fantasies about your own weight. The fact that you want to get even heavier is very scary. You're only 16 and you weight 275 pounds! That is very unhealthy man and I guarantee that if you continue to gain weight, you will not live a very long, fulfilling life. Being obese is hard on the entire body and I can assure you that you will be in and out of the hospital for your entire life. I recommend that you find something else that turns you on, and start losing weight. You say that your weight hovers between 315 and 325, but I don't know how that is possible. How often are you weighing yourself? Because I know that your poops do not weight 10 lbs each.
Old March 21st, 2013, 02:33 AM   #26
caf123

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcaldude18 View Post
To be honest man, this is a a really dangerous, scary fetish you have. That's very strange that you get turned on by your own fat. It's one thing to be turned on by other people that are fat, but it is not normal to have sexual fantasies about your own weight. The fact that you want to get even heavier is very scary. You're only 16 and you weight 275 pounds! That is very unhealthy man and I guarantee that if you continue to gain weight, you will not live a very long, fulfilling life. Being obese is hard on the entire body and I can assure you that you will be in and out of the hospital for your entire life. I recommend that you find something else that turns you on, and start losing weight. You say that your weight hovers between 315 and 325, but I don't know how that is possible. How often are you weighing yourself? Because I know that your poops do not weight 10 lbs each.
My weight changes because sometimes I'm just eating differently. If I get on a bad week I can gain 5 pounds and other times I try losing a little. It also depends on if I weigh myself in the morning or the afternoon. I know it's unhealthy and hell yea it's scary,that's why I'm talking about it. Trying to figure it out.

Whenever I would eat a lot as a child my parents would say "Hey do you want to weigh 300 lbs someday?" But now here I am 18 years old and 320... and my binge eating isn't helping. I can get through 4 or 5 double cheeseburgers from Mcdonalds at once with fries and a large soda, and the problem is, when I do that I feel guilty at first, but then the next time it's happening, I go for 6 or 7 burgers or two orders of fries...always getting worse. At the beginning of this year I wasn't even 300 lbs...that's 20 pounds or more in around 3 months.
Old March 21st, 2013, 01:43 PM   #27
norcaldude18
Member+

It's called self control man. I used to be heavier when I was younger, but I decided that I wasn't going to be fat when I turned 18. I started going to the gym and I cut out foods that were bad for me. Now I'm in really great shape and I look back and ask myself why i didn't lose weight sooner. Sure I get cravings for unhealthy food, but I have enough self control not to give in. Once in a while I'll eat a fast food hamburger if I'm with my friends, but I then know I have to work harder at the gym the next time I go. Honestly, I will never let myself become "heavy" again(I was never super obese like you). I remember how crummy I felt, but now I have way more energy and I'm able to look in the mirror and be proud of my body. You need to ask yourself the question: "Am I going to live the rest of my life super obese because I like the look of it, or is it because I just love food too much to stop"? If you believe you will always be obese because you love food too much, it's possible to change that. If you actually love being obese and the many drawbacks that come with it, maybe you should just continue eating the way you are and maybe you'll get on TLC's My 600 Pound Life.
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #28
sudmais

I kinda have the same fetish, only omi never pursued it. I always remember being fascinated with weight, losing or gaining. My parents are very judgmental so I never told anyone but a few friends.
I have never in my life tried to gain weight. I have actively dieted and though I wasn't overweight to begin with, being just that little five pounds skinnier felt really good. But it wasn't good for me mentally and I gained it back because I really was wasting my life obsessing and counting calories. All because I could give in to myself. I know the pros and cons of this argument too well.skinny: socially acceptable, I can crawl through tight spaces, im faster, more gracefull, more energetic,also I have to be very careful about what I eat. I try today healthy these days. Overweight: slightly longer life if lifestyle is otherwise healthy, better childbirth recovery ( I'm female), its erotic for me, its a little more freedom, also all of the health problems mentioned above and everywhere by the media.
For now, I choose to maintain a smaller body because it's easier to live with. I can accept that many of my sexual fantasies will never happen because there is more to life.
Many days, I wish I could just let myself go, eat everything, do nothing. But I know that I would get really depressed and upset with myself. I need to accept my body as it is now and take care of it because in the long run, I enjoy healthy eating and being able to do stuff. While having tight clothes, a big belly, bigger boobs, all the food I want is really tempting, I can't. I just know that I couldn't live with myself. Maybe sown the road, I'll find a way to gain a little through healthier means and not hate myself. For now, I'm just trying to not hate my body today.
Take care, happy gaining
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #29
caf123

I find myself coming back here a lot when I'm feeling guiltiest.

I had one of the worst days of binging I've ever had today. I woke up to find that the rest of the family had gone to pick up a family member and found myself alone for breakfast. Quickly I readied myself and ended up eating an entire box of 10 eggo waffles with syrup and a bag of potato chips. It's the absolute most I've ever eaten in one sitting and to make it all worse, my family brought us all back Mcdonalds for lunch and I had a double cheese burger and a large order of fries...with a large soda.

I passed 330 lbs last monday, though the scale said 328 yesterday.

My renewed momentum is being fueled in part by my new girlfriend who is (shockingly) interested in the same things that I am...when we met a year ago she was already pretty overweight at 190 but she put on 40lbs in that time frame. We've been dating for a month and she's hoping to get to 240 soon. We have far too much fun and I'm worried that it will only drive my weight and desire to gain weight to a higher level.

I keep waiting for someone to notice or mention the fact the me and my girlfriend are putting on weight on a regular basis but everyone seems blind to it...or at least too nice to notice. I came back here because I'm ashamed of eating 10 waffles...embarrassed that I'm 330 lbs and eating mcdonalds on the same day. But I'm also incredibly satisfied and so...eclecticly happy.

Leave it to a doctor to be the first to notice you've been putting on weight. The doctors scale weighed me in at 337 today, but they always say you weigh more than a home scale does. As usual this sparked the speech about the dangers of being obese and how my bloodwork from this time last year said I was pre-diabetic and how I've gained 50 lbs since then.

"Have you been on any diet or exercising plans in the last year?"

"No."

"I would suggest we get you on one and work on losing some weight, you're over 100 lbs overweight now which is actually considered morbid obesity. At your current rate of weight gain you could be over 500 lbs by the time your 25, if you live that long."

My girlfriend thought all of it was hilarious when I told her and I did too. We actually stopped at Taco Bell on the way home from the doctors office. Together we've been experimenting with things like force feeding but usually we just lie around and binge. My sister asked me once why I don't try and lose weight and find a "pretty girl" to hang out with...that's just the kind of thing that makes me want to eat and stay with this girl while she eats too.

Please do not double post.
~ Reveuse

Last edited by Mob Boss; June 12th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:05 AM   #30
Tree96

Tree96's Forum Picture

Name: Brandon

Hmmm.

I understand that you are comfortable with your body and that sometimes you feel guilty. I understand that you know of the risks of being overweight but..do you really think about them? I mean as more than just a risk. Have you ever put yourself in what it would be like?

I'm not judging. I think it's great that you are comfortable with yourself. Although, I think you really should speak with your doctor about it. It seems like an extreme case of binge eating disorder. I mean, it's one thing to be comfortable with your body, one thing to enjoy food, and one thing to have fetishes but putting yourself in that much danger is an entirely different thing. Well, I'm faaaar from healthy, & I'm actually trying stop being in denial about my own eating disorder. I don't know man, it's like a dangerous game of chicken. It is YOUR body, YOUR life, YOUR health, & YOUR decision.

In your post before last you stated that you are waiting for people to notice your weight gain...they seem blind to it...that your ashamed and feel guilty about your eating habits but also extremely satisfied/happy. Honestly, this does appear to be more than just a fetish. Some deeper psychological issue/disorder.

I just don't know what to tell you that you haven't already heard a million times. But I do hope that I've helped in some way.

Best of luck!
-B.

P.S. Feel free to p.m. me if you ever want to chat!

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get better. It's not." -Dr. Seuss
Old June 11th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #31
caf123

I just recently did a bmi test and was kind of surprised to find out I'm at 43 bmi. I knew it would be high but I never really considered myself morbidly obese...much less 3 whole points above it. It kind of puts things in perspective.

My girlfriends been expressing doubts for the first time recently. She says her parents have noticed her weight gain and are blaming on her hanging out with me because I'm so overweight. Not a great feeling to hear that, to be honest. I don't know.

I made a video of myself trying on old shirts and took a snapshot to provide an update on what I look like now.

Old July 3rd, 2013, 05:59 AM   #32
Bort

Name: Zach

Just wanted to say I know exactly what you're going through and I sincerely hope you find a happy middle ground. I know my advice might not pertain to your situation but the best person you can be is yourself. People will try to define you by the qualities they can see. If you show them the ones they can't, you will find acceptance.

I've been gaining for years and I'm 18 and 332lbs. I don't know if you're looking for advice but if you ever want to talk to another person who shares your problem, I'm always open. If not, no hard feelings. Either way, stay strong and live life the way you deem fit.
Old July 11th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #33
caf123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort View Post
Just wanted to say I know exactly what you're going through and I sincerely hope you find a happy middle ground. I know my advice might not pertain to your situation but the best person you can be is yourself. People will try to define you by the qualities they can see. If you show them the ones they can't, you will find acceptance.

I've been gaining for years and I'm 18 and 332lbs. I don't know if you're looking for advice but if you ever want to talk to another person who shares your problem, I'm always open. If not, no hard feelings. Either way, stay strong and live life the way you deem fit.

Sounds like we're in about the same place then. I'm 18 as well and weigh around 345. I used to lose weight every so often and then just gain it back along with 5 or so extra pounds, but for the last year or so it's just been a constant journey upwards. I never dreamed of being over 300 but now I'm flirting with 350!

My girlfriends been gaining with me but her parents and other family have been hounding her about it and the fact that she's with me. She's been trying to lose a little weight now for that last month or so...she says I should do the same but I just don't care.

Its kind of funny because I keep getting to where I can eat more and more so each time I go on a binge, it's a bit more. Last weekend I actually ate an entire large stuffed crust pizza by myself with a 2 litre of mountain dew. I've never eaten that much and it was crazy, but within 10 minutes of finishing I felt like I could eat some more.
Old July 12th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #34
caf123

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie_k View Post
i know this is probably gonna sound callous and i really don't mean to be mean, but how can you enjoy being overweight? you have to know that most people don't like the way it looks and even if you find a partner how do you have sex? maybe that's to personal to ask but i just can't even imagine. i'm at like 110 now and trying to drop at least 5 more. sadly it all seems to fall off my ass which means all my shorts look terrible but tight clothes on the obese are not sexy, how can you say that's what you want i can't understand. i want to be supportive but i just can't it's not good for you almost seems like another form of sh.
I don't really know...it's just sort of a sexual fetish...as for having sex...nothing's really changed as I've gained weight, other than getting out of breath a bit faster. I have a girlfriend who enjoys gaining weight also and is very attracted to how big I am, so that's not a problem.

I used to think of it as sort of reverse anorexia, but it's not really, because I wasn't disgusted with myself when I was thinner or anything like that...I just enjoy being able to eat whatever I want without worrying about it and being obese turns me on...for some reason...

The thinnest I've ever been since reaching full adult height was around 245 lbs. I'm 100 lbs more than that now and the only thing I regret about it how my family and friends look at me. Other than that I'm perfectly happy, and looking forward to gaining more...even though I know that's wrong and bad for me and whatever...
Old July 13th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #35
caf123

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie_k View Post
there has to be a lot of positions that don't work i just don't understand how you can be ok with it .

I don't know there might be things we can't do, but so far we enjoy ourselves just fine.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:12 PM   #36
caf123

Well, my girlfriend finally gave up. I didn't think she'd stay with me long once her family started in on her.

I've been eating a lot more than usual. Yesterday, besides my regular 3 meals which were probably bad enough, I also binged and ate an entire frozen pizza by myself, with 5 cupcakes and 5 cans of mtn dew.

I don't know what my weight is now, but the scale we have has been saying error when I step on it. I think it's supposed to go up to 350...but I'll have to buy one of the fancy one's to see what I actually weigh now.

The last few days have been odd anyway, because the stretch marks on the under side of my stomach have been splitting open and bleeding...I don't know what the deal with that is...too much too fast? I've outgrown some clothes too...

When Morgan told me she was dumping me, my mother inquired what I was going to do now and if I was going to lose weight. "You've put on a little since you got with her you know." but that's the end of it...she didn't even seem sad, just curious.
Old December 25th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #37
MartyG

Name: Marty

Hi Cody,
You'll probably never read this....or if you do it will be months from now. I just wanted to say hello and wish you a Merry Christmas. It's Christmas day...and I just happened to see this thread and started reading it.

I hope you're doing well.....there are so many teens dealing with exactly what you describe. You are certainly not alone.

If you'd like a new friend...feel free to PM me.

Marty
Old December 25th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #38
Harley Quinn
Puddin'

Harley Quinn's Forum Picture

Name: Siobhan

Please don't bump old threads.

Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week

~Stevennn

*Ali*
Closed Thread