Old July 20th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #21
Jessiibear
Junior Member+

Jessiibear's Forum Picture

Name: Jessica
Default Re: Hurt and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga View Post
Thanks, but just try your best to work everything out, and don't ever let yourself get too down about it, okay?
Okay. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcharkteeth View Post
Report all those guys to the police. They don't deserve the pathetic lives they have for doing any of that to you. That is sexual abuse / assault. You did not deserve any of it. They are assholes.
For most, there's no evidence anyway...but I agree, they are assholes.

~Please, call me Jess!

I wAnT tO cHaNgE tHe WoRlD, iNsTeAd I sLeEp...AlL tHaT i KnOw Is I'm BrEaThInG. AlL i CaN dO iS kEeP bReAtHiNg. AlL wE cAn Do Is KeEp BrEaThInG. [Ingrid Michaelson]
Jessiibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #22
AdrianField
Junior Member+

Name: Adrian

Don't let guys push you we take it too far! A guy will keep going unless you def say no. And carry around some mace. Don't sex chat people either they have photos that are blackmailing get a new email if you have to.
AdrianField is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #23
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

The first is rape 100%. The next are sexual harassment. Which is just as bad.

I'm sorry you had to go thru that. Its wrong. Theres absolutly NOTHING wrong with you!

You have to be forceful when saying no. Guys are ass holes and just don't get it. Well not all guys but so many are just awful. You have the right to defend yourself, so if you can you can hit them attack them what ever to get them off and away from you. No one would ever hold it against you. I've had to do it before to a man who tryed to hurt me and I got away BC my screaming and his yelling drew attention to what was happening and he let me go.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #24
Loner_97
Junior Member+

Loner_97's Forum Picture

Name: Naina

Hi! When I was younger,this 35 year old dude was trying to touch me in inappropriate place and I somehow managed to run away before anything happens. And I was like in 4th grade then. I still wake up getting nightmares and drenched in sweat. It was years ago but feels like yesterday. It's not your fault. People are dicks. They just look at people like they are sex objects. All you can do is try to be safe as much as you can. And Emotionally.. talking to people helps.And those jerks who talk to you badly, stay AWAY from such people. Nothing is worth the risk. Hope everything gets better for you. I really wish it would. It hurts alot.
Loner_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #25
Azalez070
Banned

Azalez070's Forum Picture

Name: Anthony

YEah... it is rape if you don't respect each other.. i mean, how could someone just put something in with out loving each other, or at least, agreed to have sex.. i think it is rape...
Azalez070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #26
Jessiibear
Junior Member+

Jessiibear's Forum Picture

Name: Jessica

You know what really bothers me? When you can't say "no" because you're afraid for whatever reason, so you just suffer. It has happened to me so many times that I get angry when I can't label it and look at those incidents as just another part of life.

Which is another reason I just want to die...

Thanks for all your input. It's invaluable.

By the way, my heart really goes out to those of you suffering! <3

~Please, call me Jess!

I wAnT tO cHaNgE tHe WoRlD, iNsTeAd I sLeEp...AlL tHaT i KnOw Is I'm BrEaThInG. AlL i CaN dO iS kEeP bReAtHiNg. AlL wE cAn Do Is KeEp BrEaThInG. [Ingrid Michaelson]
Jessiibear is offline   Reply With Quote