Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 17th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #1
Eagle15

Name: Bryan
Default Worst I've ever felt

I don't know what it's been recently but for the past few weeks its felt like rock bottom for me. Just everything built up over a few months and I've just kinda snapped recently. I feel worthless and just depressed all the time, like I can't amount to any good. Just months of failure and denial just came out all at once and I'm feeling it now. I feel emotionally anxious and distraught. With school and sports I get worked to the brim to where 4 hours a sleep a night is a godsend. I'm stressed anxoius and depressed/pissed off at everything now. And I feel alone too, I have my one best friend but I don't have that special person that can make it all better. I feel all these emotions just because like I try so hard in every aspect in my life, let it be school, football or just trying to be a good person and my effort is never enough for anyone. And I dont know where to go from here. Every so often I get really sick and I know it's the stress and depression wrecking me. I have taken some of parents Ativan and Xanax to help me and I feel better for a while but i cant just keepmtaking them so I don't know how to combat this feeling of failure all over me...
Eagle15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #2
Kid0809
Unactivated Member

Name: None
Default Re: Worst I've ever felt

You have to think positive I sometimes feel bad but you have to remember if you let yourself feel bad it will only get worse you have to be positive so that eventually you can feel good again hopes this helps
Kid0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 06:08 PM   #3
CabbageMedul
Junior Member+

CabbageMedul's Forum Picture

Post Re: Worst I've ever felt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickymar97 View Post
You have to think positive I sometimes feel bad but you have to remember if you let yourself feel bad it will only get worse you have to be positive so that eventually you can feel good again hopes this helps
When you're truly depressed, "Thinking positive" doesn't work. It's like a switch is flipped and broken off.

But yeah, it would be a good idea to at least try your very best to stay positive. If nothing helps, you might want to see a doctor.
CabbageMedul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2013, 12:49 PM   #4
Barneytinsen
Banned

Name: Barney (not my real name or any of my name just call me that for forum reasons)
Default Re: Worst I've ever felt

Its ok brahhhh ive been there and as of now still suffering it, have a bad family ,abackstabbing "friends" (yeah i still hangout with them they are my only group).now normally this is what i would do, and i dont do depression pills (my parents dont know about it).
normally if im depressed i would smoke a joint but for you people just think of tomorrow , just think that tomorrow everything is gonna be ok and just smile at it smile at all the bad things even if it hurts so bad enjoy the little things and always pray to the big G-O-D o
Barneytinsen is offline   Reply With Quote