Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 4th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #1
Dennis Chaney

Dennis Chaney's Forum Picture

Name: Dennis
Default My abuse, My life, My nightmare.

Well its time to come out and talk about all of the things that have tortured me for years.

Ill start of from when I was born, I was suppose to be a miscarriage, but instead I ended up being born with a rare blood disease that 1 in 7 million people get (lucky huh) and I also was born with no seritonin in my brain. They cured the blood disease when I was 3 which was too late, I now have full blown arthritis in 99% of my body, and IF it does come back in the future all of my organs will shut down and ill die instantly.

When I was 7 up till about the age of 13 I was sexually abused by my older step brother, then at 14 when I got my first girlfriend I thought things were going to get better because I was always put down at school and rejected by all the girls, well things were going good for about 3 weeks but I noticed she was always talking to herself and I couldn't understand why. Well it was getting close to a month and I finally got to stay the night and watch movies with her, and I fell asleep on the bed watching a movie and woke up to her holding a knife saying that she had to do this or they would get her, and I kept asking who, and she said the voices in her head (which now I know she is schitzophrenic) and she told me to take of my clothes so I did.. And she got on top of me holding the knife to my throat and said she was going to have sex with me and resisted and tried getting up, so she moved the knife down to my manhood and said that I didn't have a choice, but I thought it must be a joke so I tried getting up again and she cut a 3 inch gash on the side of my manhood, and this point I'm crying in pain and just did what she said from then out.. It was not pleasant and to this day it makes me cry.

As I got older I was still scared of girls, and I started dating some and girls kept making me feel bad about not having sex with them and kept pushing me and pushing me so I just let them do whatever, I didn't want to fight anymre after what had already happened..

My family hasn't helped me much either, they all just put me down and make me feel worse for everything that has happened... But yeah this is some parts of my life that make things hard to handle for me..

Who are we to judge one another, for their is a larger picture that people always overlook, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For people who are thinking of suicide please follow this link: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=193423
Dennis Chaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #2
Miri
Nice Poster

Miri's Forum Picture

Name: Miranda
Default Re: My abuse, My life, My nightmare.

It sounds like you've been through quite an ordeal, and you're very strong for handling it, with what seems like so much grace, from my perspective at least.
Miri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #3
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

Damn! Now that's a very creepy situation. :O I can understand your fear of girls. Just know were not all like that lol. I would be very pleased to be with a guy that didn't want sex every time I turn around. Hence why I have no boyfriend and never have had one. Its the first thing on their minds and its not on mine at all so I say get lost lol.

I can't believe those girls take advantage of you like that! And your brother? There sure are some weird brothers out there...

I'm sure you will meet some one you like that will take it slow with you. If they really like you they won't be put off by going slow.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #4
StayBeautiful33
Junior Member+

Name: Gabriella

Not all girls are like that I assure you. It's not fair that they pressured you no one deserves being forced into sex when they aren't ready. Keep hope you'll find the right person for you someone who will see what a beautiful, strong heart you have and what you have to offer. I'm sorry for what you have gone through

Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, All the best people are.
StayBeautiful33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #5
Despot
Junior Member+

Despot's Forum Picture

It will be hard for you to find your ment person.. its like needle in big pile of hay and thats same for me. But i guess when i find that person i will be with her till end of my life . All the best to you, you are strong!
Despot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #6
Ussb823

Name: Dom

I'm going to tell you exactly what I tell my girlfriend(she's been some similar things before). You are the diamond in the rough, despite all the hardships and tragedies you face, you remain to shine beautifully as a good person. You are very strong for getting through this, and I must say I have enormous respect for any one like this. Kudos to you!

I have an Instagram if anyone would like to follow me! I will only give it out to those whom I have talked to!
Ussb823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #7
Luminous
Legendary Member

Luminous's Forum Picture

You've been through a lot, but you can pick yourself up and make yourself move forward, which you seem to be doing now. I know that death seems closer to you than to other people but just take care of yourself. It hangs over everyone's heads.. tonight when I fall asleep my cat could sit on my face and cause me to suffocate, I could be kidnapped and raped and murdered, I could be hit by a car or another vehicle, or I could find out that this itch I've had in my tooth is a serious illness and I'm going to die within 3 hours. Just let yourself move on and be confident in yourself and your abilities, know that everything will be okay if you make it okay.

val
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #8
Theekshana

Theekshana's Forum Picture

Name: Theekshana

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayBeautiful33 View Post
Not all girls are like that I assure you. It's not fair that they pressured you no one deserves being forced into sex when they aren't ready. Keep hope you'll find the right person for you someone who will see what a beautiful, strong heart you have and what you have to offer. I'm sorry for what you have gone through
yea not all girls are the same, and finding the right one might not be easy, but a few bad apples doesn't spoil the whole cart. stay strong and i hope things will turn out to be better for you.
Theekshana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #9
Emily15_xoxo

Emily15_xoxo's Forum Picture

Name: Emily

wow, just gotta find the right girl, who will accept you for you

15 - Minnesota - Bi/Curious
Emily15_xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #10
Dark Unicorn
Member+

Dark Unicorn's Forum Picture

Name: Chiedza

Oh hey I am so incredibly sorry to hear that.You are too beautiful-hearted to go through that.It's funny cause here I was thinking there are no guys out there that don't have that "one certain thing" on their minds and then I stumble upon you.So if i've just been proven wrong I think that means you'll find a girl out there who truly loves,respects and honours you just like you will her.I commend you highly for,not only going through hell and coming out on top,but for finding the courage within you to share your story.Stay beautiful and best wishes.

Check out my blog by typing "grungeverse" into your search engine.(sorry had to delete the link because this site showed up on my blog and I'd rather keep thar private!)
Dark Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote