Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 22nd, 2012, 05:34 PM   #1
Carbarrawr

Name: Carrie
Lightbulb Earliest experience with having schizophrenia?

Mine was during when I was in the 3rd grade. I was in choir, and the choir was singing in front of parents and the school. It went out like this:

I was sitting down because it was not my turn to be singing, and I was sitting besides my friend. I was bored, and I was not allowed to do anything but just sit there. Then, a voice told me, "You only get to be here one time in your whole life, why not play with (friend's name) while you still can?" He said this multiple times until finally I was messing around with my friend, and the teacher got REALLY mad at me xDD At the time, this was totally normal for me to have the voice in my head. Now, I was looking back on it and I realized that this was part of my schizophrenia too. I'm still trying to find the earliest instance so I can figure out when it started, but for right now I can't remember NOT having it. It's weird to imagine not having tons of voices in your head, like... that would be so quiet!
Soo, anyways, what's yours?

Edit:
On second thought, I just remembered when I was around five or six I thought that I had found a special golden snitch (from Harry Potter) and Harry Potter was going to come get it and I remember telling my sister about this. The golden snitch was really just a golf ball we had found.

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"'Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.'
"So we say with confidence,
'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?'
-Hebrews 13:5-6

Last edited by Carbarrawr; October 22nd, 2012 at 08:21 PM.
Carbarrawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:35 PM   #2
aprilshowers
Junior Member+

Default Re: Earliest experience with having schizophrenia?

For me, I guess it was my birthday party in 1st/ 2nd grade... My family puts beanie babies in the pinatas, and I got a dog called Bruno. He started talking to me in my head, and thus I met the voice in my head, and we've been merrily chatting ever since. I can't imagine who I would be without him.

Well, I guess before that there were other things, but I don't know where to draw the line between over active imagination and schizophrenia...
aprilshowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #3
redknight
Junior Member+

redknight's Forum Picture

Name: Morty

For me it was when i was in 6th grade, i thought if i up the door to car we will fly, but i was worng, almost falled out when we moving. Saw a shadow around 8 then 14 again and use tot think the same talk to him, though

im shizo & str8 that all im putting here i think or im i? Part from my book coming out never eggeggeggeggeggeggeggeggegg maybe?
redknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #4
Carbarrawr

Name: Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redknight View Post
For me it was when i was in 6th grade, i thought if i up the door to car we will fly, but i was worng, almost falled out when we moving. Saw a shadow around 8 then 14 again and use tot think the same talk to him, though
omg o: glad you didn't fall out o: what were your parents like when that happened?

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"'Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.'
"So we say with confidence,
'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?'
-Hebrews 13:5-6
Carbarrawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #5
redknight
Junior Member+

redknight's Forum Picture

Name: Morty

They yell at me, asking me i did that i told them y and they look at me odd.
I use to think my mom was robot, older brother try kill her but his father stop him, bcuz his father was a cop b4 he got hit by a car.

im shizo & str8 that all im putting here i think or im i? Part from my book coming out never eggeggeggeggeggeggeggeggegg maybe?
redknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2012, 03:09 PM   #6
BrainDamage

BrainDamage's Forum Picture

Name: Calin

I can't remember when it started but I see/saw these let's call them faeries, they're kind of like tiny floating balls that look like water drops but bend light and float down as if feathers... And monsters but I'm not so afraid of them any more...

Some blackened pride still burns inside
This shell of bloody treason
Here's my gun for a barrel of fun
For the love of living death!!!
BrainDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #7
AnthonyCBS

Name: Anthony

I had 'him' for years, I can talk to him, I trust but also fear him.
'He' is much more violent than me, but he cannot betray me, cause he is me.
He takes over when i snapped and cause me to really get into trouble, well lets just say we broke a guy's rib or two.
AnthonyCBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #8
HomicidalNotSuicidal

Name: Jen

For me, I'd always see fairy type things. I remember I used to have a cat friend named Felix who lived in my house, along with Genevieve the ghost, and then there was this little white dog...They've always been around. As for voices, I've only just begun to have severe bouts of paranoia and episodes where my ears start to ring really loud and I hear mumbling, growling, barking/laughing (last night I heard morse code).
HomicidalNotSuicidal is offline   Reply With Quote