Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 25th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #1
AdolescentBoyBlue

AdolescentBoyBlue's Forum Picture

Name: Ramses
Unhappy realization

i finally realized that i depressed because my family doesnt let me live my life, havent been happy since i was 3 and thats because ivw been living my life for them,what they want not i , its like im a living dead guy,the truth is i rather end it tham live a long life that i didnt get to enjoy or do what i want,all i do now is jut fight with my family and pretend that everything is ok with friends,the only thing that makes me happy is my boyfriend,the ibly thing that makes it hard is that my mom has to start a fight with me every time about not showing affection to him because someone will try to kill me -_- i rather let him know i love him than treat him like shit,why is everything so complicated?
AdolescentBoyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #2
Xavier2

Xavier2's Forum Picture

Name: Xavier
Default Re: realization

Damn man, wish I could think of something to say that might be able to help you feel happier. The thing I can think of since you're 18, perhaps you could get away from your family is what they've been doing is getting you down so much? Is your bf 18 or older too? Do you think next time they act up you could tell them that them acting like this is making you feel miserable and get them to cut it out? Your mum at least shouldn't be so worried that even showing affection to your bf would get you killed, perhaps she needs a reminder about which country she, you, and your bf currently live in?
Xavier2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #3
Paraxiom
neophyte ietsist

Paraxiom's Forum Picture

Live the life you want to live. Do not let people get in the way of that. Fighting back is not easy, but it's a challenge worth passing.
It is your life. Make it known to those who think otherwise.
Paraxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #4
Harley Quinn
Puddin'

Harley Quinn's Forum Picture

Name: Siobhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolescentBoyBlue View Post
i finally realized that i depressed because my family doesnt let me live my life, havent been happy since i was 3 and thats because ivw been living my life for them,what they want not i , its like im a living dead guy,the truth is i rather end it tham live a long life that i didnt get to enjoy or do what i want,all i do now is jut fight with my family and pretend that everything is ok with friends,the only thing that makes me happy is my boyfriend,the ibly thing that makes it hard is that my mom has to start a fight with me every time about not showing affection to him because someone will try to kill me -_- i rather let him know i love him than treat him like shit,why is everything so complicated?
Don't ever think that suicide or anything like that is the answer, it's never the answer. Life is complicated, but that doesn't mean that you can't actually change that in time. You just have to keep on fighting, I know it's hard. My parents did the same thing, to be honest, they just don't want you to grow up, they want you to remain the 12 year old child that needs help constantly. Independence isn't hard to get, you have to tell them how they're affecting you if you want to get anywhere because at the end of the day, how are they meant to know how you're feeling? If you're not living the life you want to, go out and live it. The only one holding you back is yourself. You love your boyfriend, that's fine, show him affection. Parents may not like it but one day they'll have to get over it and they can only do that if they see you're done being walked over.

Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

[Emerald Dream] if I had a 30 minute orgasm, I would probably need to sleep for a week

~Stevennn

*Ali*
Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #5
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie

As Siobhan said, suicide will not solve one thing, ever. Things will get better, sometimes it just takes time. At the moment your life may be a series of battles, but losing one doesn't mean you've lost the war. You'll get independence in time. It's your life, ultimately only you decide where that goes because the paths you take are up to you. I know fighting with family is exhausting, maybe see if it's possible to have an adult conversation with them about it instead of an argument? Keep fighting, don't give up, and good luck

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote