Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 23rd, 2013, 11:32 AM   #1
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran
Default Hot to stop breakdowns?

Well at first i thought i was going through a breakdown before but this is kinda ridiculous now!
For over about 2 weeks now i will be happy in front of people and put on a smile but my inside will just not feel that warmth and i get home and behind my curtain i just either cry or get dramatically depressed, And i am starting to regret my future life choices i wanna make but there is nothing else i want to do or would get mild enjoyment out of, The last few days have been worse though, The anxiety attacks are coming back, My depression is getting worse, I am getting just very very angry and sometimes for no reason, I'm struggling to fake my enjoyment in college, It's just getting bad!
Like today in Scoff Nicole and me plus a few others were sitting on a table and she even said to me "Kieran are you okay? You don't look to great!" And i kinda was honest but lied a little, But i just want this all to end so is there a way to end it? I am just sick of the crying and not feeling happy and regretting life and stuff
(P.s. I am not suicidal or into cutting, My friends call me a strong person, I just get hit with bad bad depression which my stubbornness does not help....)
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2013, 12:11 PM   #2
Mynick
Awesome Poster

Mynick's Forum Picture

Name: Eduardo
Default Re: Hot to stop breakdowns?

We all use masks. I think you need to ask yourself, why i am like this? Why is the anxiety increasing?
You said yourself you are starting to regret the choices you made, why? Is HS getting difficult? If that's one of the reason, just try to do it and get good marks. In the end if you don't like the course you chose i think you can always change the course you are in. At least here we can.
You could also find a trust worthy friend to talk to. Bottle up everything doesn't help at all. Talk with him/her you'll feel a lot better.
Another thing that helps me is jogging and listen to music.

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mynick is offline   Reply With Quote