Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2008, 01:17 PM   #1
lostinpie
Banned

Default :P abuse is fun

when i was 5-13 my dad decided i made a wonderful punching bag,being the super military dick he was, I'm pretty sure he found it enjoyable, splitting my head open with a metal pipe, nearly shattering my arm, kicking me in the stomach then deciding to drag me by my hair up a steep incline, then swiping my feet out from under me everytime i tried to get up. taking me to his work then locking me inside and deciding to use me for UFC practice. me calling my mother a bitch and getting a perfectly outlined black and purplehand print accross my face(from him), then when defac's decided to investigate a complaint of possible abuse, threatening me with my life, using his military training as an aid to convince me that he would get away with it if i tried to report him. knocking me out on 2 seperate occasions when he instigated a fight between me and my brother, told us to box it out, then when i start winning deciding to put me in a sleeper hold and allow my brother to kick my passed out body.

and you know what? i'm happy it happened...
or i wouldn't have became the person i am today.
I might have actually become some emotional nothing who goes onto sites posting "i think im going to kill myself", if you where thinking about it you would do it, dont talk about it.
Old March 2nd, 2008, 01:37 PM   #2
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Default Re: :P abuse is fun

Quote:
I might have actually become some emotional nothing who goes onto sites posting "i think im going to kill myself", if you where thinking about it you would do it, dont talk about it.
You clearly have no grasp of the suicidal mind and what kind of thoughts are present and what the actions mean. Shame.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
Old March 2nd, 2008, 01:43 PM   #3
lostinpie
Banned

oh your quite mistaken, i tried unsuccessfully once, 50+ pills and slit wrists... the only thing is... i didnt tell anybody how i felt for attention.... i just went to sleep and woke up in the ER getting my stomach pumped, sedated, catheter in my johnson, 3 IV's full of agents to counteract the medications i took, tube down my nose, tube down my throat, and a nice trip to a "crisis center" for about a month.

i didnt cut my arms and legs then show everybody.... i took a razor slit open my wrists (down the street, not emo side to side)

I had a plan, just didnt time the actions right or i would have succeeded!

so yes i do know a little about the suicidal mind :p
not one of the people on here that post "i'm feeling suicidal" are feeling truelly suicidal, they feel they cant communicate, or arent loved or getting attention , so "attempting" suicide is their resort to try to fix this problem.
Old March 2nd, 2008, 02:11 PM   #4
japanman
Awesome Poster

japanman's Forum Picture

Name: Jacob

can you exlain to me why you made this thread do you need help?

"I ain't such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes." Ichigo
"I'm depressed...might as well make a snow angel."
THE DOG - Mathew
Old March 2nd, 2008, 02:15 PM   #5
Atonement
Daily Adventurer

Atonement's Forum Picture

Name: Addison

The point of people posting and talking about how they feel is so that they can get help and change their mind. They know they dont want to do it. So, they come to places like this to help change their minds because they want to live deep down. Even if, right then, they dont want to live. There is a point of talking about it, to get help. People know something is wrong, yet they do it anyway, because it is subconscious. Obviously, you dont understand that much. Your views are different than ours and though you express these views, we disagree and hope you see that this is to help people get through tough times.

All you need is love.
Old March 2nd, 2008, 03:08 PM   #6
japanman
Awesome Poster

japanman's Forum Picture

Name: Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atonement View Post
The point of people posting and talking about how they feel is so that they can get help and change their mind. They know they dont want to do it. So, they come to places like this to help change their minds because they want to live deep down. Even if, right then, they dont want to live. There is a point of talking about it, to get help. People know something is wrong, yet they do it anyway, because it is subconscious. Obviously, you dont understand that much. Your views are different than ours and though you express these views, we disagree and hope you see that this is to help people get through tough times.
thank you atonment i couldnt have said it better

"I ain't such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes." Ichigo
"I'm depressed...might as well make a snow angel."
THE DOG - Mathew
Old March 2nd, 2008, 03:59 PM   #7
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

I have no interest in letting you smash people in the ward
Its not why VT's here
I'm glad you have decided to try and take a positive outlook on your experience
Not everybody knows how to do that