Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 9th, 2008, 02:43 AM   #1
nomorehotnames

Exclamation problems need help fast please.

ok im 17 i have ADHD, Bi-Polar Disorder, Anxiety, and acute Depression My biological father had adhd so bad that when he was a kid he got mad at the tv went into the closet got a gun and shot the tv im adopted my mother was 16 when i was born and my father wasnt around she gave me up lovingly so i would have a better life recently though i think at the age of 12 i found out i was adopted "my mother the one who adopted me but is still my real mom to me kept this secret untill i was 12 1/2 that ive actually always known my bio family like my grandma and bio mom whenever i was around them she would refer to them as her friends i realy dont remember those moments but oh well" when i turned 15 i finally met my bio grandmother 'grandma bonnie' knowing who she was (just some info my adoptive parents got divorced when me and my sister where young my sis was 6 and i was 7 i live currently with my dad and his girlfriend and so does my sister and her girlfriend my mom lives on the other side of the city with her boyfriend) he picked me up and we went out to eat and talked i went over to her house for a while then she dropped me back off at my dads a little while after that i met my biological half brother and sister they jacob and the little cutie sarah they are younger than me then shortly after my papa died then shortly after that my nanny died i was so devistated i needed somthing to help me cope so my mom told me my bio mom was going to be getting out of jail soon so i could meet her and my other half sister baby emily-alot of fun and catching up happened in between- then my biological mother went to jail for writing to many hot checks and then her boyfriend jason went to jail for possesion and my brother jacob moved in with my aunt lucy up in marlin texas. but here is the big main problem im failing in school i beat on my dads girlfriend and my sister (and when i hit my sistrer her friends beat the living hell out of me) i dont know why i hit them i love them with every possble inch of my being i would take a bullet for my sister. ive been in this class called the BI utit since 4th grade BI means Behaviour Iintervention ive been in and out of 3 behavioural hospitals 1rst 'padre behavioural' then 'memorial' then 'padre' again then more recently 'meridell' in liberty hill texas i have very aggressive to very mild and passive mood swings ive been in and out of jail 4 times in the past year and a half if i go one more time ill to county jail my lifestyle is unhealthy im 5 foot 9 in and i weigh 281 pounds what should i do i realy need advice my meds dont seem to help my 3 phsycologists arent working could someone please help im heading for a nervous breakdown or a stress indused stroke of some sort someone please reply post haste.
nomorehotnames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #2
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: problems need help fast please.

That's quite a story! First, I'd recommend you continue with the 3 psychologists/psychiatrists you're working with. If you're unsatisfied with them, you should talk it over with them and try to work it out. But between the stuff you've lived thru, plus the biological/family issues, I think treatment is really crucial. Are you on any medicine? This might help control those mood swings and the outbursts.

Last edited by Serenity; February 10th, 2008 at 09:00 PM. Reason: typo ;)
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #3
Falk 'Ace' Flyer
Nice Poster

Falk 'Ace' Flyer's Forum Picture

Default Re: problems need help fast please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
That's quite a story! First, I'd recommend you continue with the 3 psychologists/psychiatrists you're working with. If you're unsatisfied with them, you should talk it over with them and try to work it out. But between the stuff you've lived thru, plus the biological/family issues, I think treatment is really crucial. Are you on any medicine? This might help control those mood swings and the outbursts.
Agreed. Although I didn't fully understand it all, because of the lack of punctuation...

Why does a chicken coop only have two doors?

Looking for a good time? Of course you are! Wanna make $10 the easy way? Me too! So take a gander at my awesome blog and enjoy yourself, champ; you deserve it!
Falk 'Ace' Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote