Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 30th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #1
Nathan Numberless

Name: Nathan the stalked
Default Do I...?

My parents say I have ADD, when I'm pretty sure I don't. The only real things that are wrong with me are that I have trouble with conversation and I can be a bit clumsy in public. I'm pretty sure it's just aspurger's syndrome but my dad won't give up... even to outright call me a 'disabled' or 'crippled' or even 'retarded child'. Anyway, sometimes I have serious trouble talking to people I have never met before (:o ESPECIALLY GIRLS :o) And can sometimes can be a bit clumsy when surrounded by people. I also can seem a bit heartless and emotionless to people, because I just hold everything in, and I never cry when I see something terrible. Some people understand me. Others (family) Just call me an 'emotionally undeveloped child' and say that I am incapable of feeling emotions. Bullshit. If I'm so emotionally incapable then how come I'm having
a daydream about [insane frightening thoughts]. I just want to know your opinion on what you think I have. I'm also gifted in math and calculation, My friends call me the human calculator

It said home is where your heart is
but what a shame
Because everybodies heart
doesn't beat the same

We're beatin' outta time.
Nathan Numberless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #2
Caver
Member++

Caver's Forum Picture

Name: Verity
Default Re: Do I...?

you may have ADHD, basicly it depends if you can concentrate in school and homework and things, I have ADHD and find it difficult to concentrate on homework and that.
Caver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #3
Mikedamaniak

Name: Michael
Default Re: Do I...?

ADD doesn't really make people shy and awkward. If whatever you do have is not causing any problems, even though your parents think it does, just ignore it and try convincing your parents to let you let it go and not deal with something that doesn't even exist.
Mikedamaniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM   #4
avuhrwpqd62

Name: bcdef76708
Default however

some of our metallic pieces.
How many working hours perform your current people at the moment invest setting up ones metal products? Probabilities are that if it needs to be done, it needs time. That is certainly one way any CPR Skin's housecleaning method as good as normal launder together with dispose of techniques.
Age 14 Working day Zero Splash Corrosion Money back guarantee:
No enterprise that handles material elements would like to will have to happen the affiliated with whizz rust. Clients present-day kinds of phosphatizing appliances, along the lines of which will obtainable thru CPR Solutions, are really broad. Aft
emergeny room all of the, only the preferred will be alright on your and unfortunately your enterprise. CPR Model offers a 14 day simply no expensive wear away assure at 50% moisture content. This phosphate cover throughout their chemical substance tidier phosphate Phosbite Tips assists you to battle oxidation and additionally flash rusting.
Don't be afraid at a later date And confirm the up coming era for phosphatizing appliances right now. You will not ever rue consuming factor.
The Nhl Holds Brand new Concept
View all of posts just by Todd Bailey.
As a part of the web advertising marketplace, completely new modern technology is part regarding this way of life. I personally use them my favorite iphone 3gs, the ipad from apple, together with my very own arsenal connected with several other products on a daily basis. However ,, my personal mechanic junky ideas at a distance, also, it is portion of the employment. Pr announcements advertising community wouldn become the reasoning without one. Similar establishments who do not be contingent on concept, however, will not be constantly as quicly to help take modification.
A year ago, I just read your Fence Road Magazine report over the NFL's application of systems, or maybe do not have thereof. For just a video game which was the first one to usage easy replay and even include show within their perform times, the National Golf Nfl was instead slow down to innovate up to date tech advancements--until presently.
Over the past year, all of the NFL carries realized your game have to modify together with technologies, and the've happened to be far more receptive to your new items not to mention models to be found. And even, being an affiliate marketer whom has a tendency to check out the small business side in nfl football as well as the fun half, this is interesting understandably.
Ditching Daily news Playbooks
Training companies and also controllers enjoy plus die by simply the playbook. Justifiably, it may not be something selecting to just wreak havoc on. But, there unfolds a point while lugging a fabulous 300-page arrange is visually goofy should the instructor along the industry offers the whole thing he or she requirements and others regarding his or her tablet.
During the past year, Baltimore and also Tampa These types of each has gone computer, this year it appears for instance even more clubs wearing ditching any playbook for those gadget. At one time luxury motor coaches realize the time, stamina, and money they might save by having a safer and a lot more source such as a capsule, I bet we can find out most crews get on the bandwagon.
Find the Football at Twittollower
This American footbal, which includes carried through many of its very own principles with regards to avid gamers plus the usage of social bookmarking, not too long ago released a fabulous "Get-Started Page" upon Bebo.
Omid Ashtari, Brain connected with Sports entertainment along with Night-life for Tweets, publicised to the organization's web site who addicts has chance to acquire more detailed utilizing their beloved matchups and even professional athletes. It is actually halt
Related articles:

http://bbs.lfoo.cc/forum.php?mod=vie...ra=#pid2360013

http://fbtutor.tv/18800/facebook/fac...le-pictures-5/

http://palmfox.com/forum.php?mod=vie...ge=1#pid454577

http://www.ytno1.com/bbs/viewthread....e%3D1#pid17126

http://so161.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=v...ge=1#pid179703
avuhrwpqd62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #5
Hullo I'm Sara
Junior Member+

Hullo I'm Sara's Forum Picture

Name: Sara
Default Re: however

Quote:
Originally Posted by avuhrwpqd62 View Post
some of our metallic pieces.
How many working hours perform your current people at the moment invest setting up ones metal products? Probabilities are that if it needs to be done, it needs time. That is certainly one way any CPR Skin's housecleaning method as good as normal launder together with dispose of techniques.
Age 14 Working day Zero Splash Corrosion Money back guarantee:
No enterprise that handles material elements would like to will have to happen the affiliated with whizz rust. Clients present-day kinds of phosphatizing appliances, along the lines of which will obtainable thru CPR Solutions, are really broad. Aft
emergeny room all of the, only the preferred will be alright on your and unfortunately your enterprise. CPR Model offers a 14 day simply no expensive wear away assure at 50% moisture content. This phosphate cover throughout their chemical substance tidier phosphate Phosbite Tips assists you to battle oxidation and additionally flash rusting.
Don't be afraid at a later date And confirm the up coming era for phosphatizing appliances right now. You will not ever rue consuming factor.
The Nhl Holds Brand new Concept
View all of posts just by Todd Bailey.
As a part of the web advertising marketplace, completely new modern technology is part regarding this way of life. I personally use them my favorite iphone 3gs, the ipad from apple, together with my very own arsenal connected with several other products on a daily basis. However ,, my personal mechanic junky ideas at a distance, also, it is portion of the employment. Pr announcements advertising community wouldn become the reasoning without one. Similar establishments who do not be contingent on concept, however, will not be constantly as quicly to help take modification.
A year ago, I just read your Fence Road Magazine report over the NFL's application of systems, or maybe do not have thereof. For just a video game which was the first one to usage easy replay and even include show within their perform times, the National Golf Nfl was instead slow down to innovate up to date tech advancements--until presently.
Over the past year, all of the NFL carries realized your game have to modify together with technologies, and the've happened to be far more receptive to your new items not to mention models to be found. And even, being an affiliate marketer whom has a tendency to check out the small business side in nfl football as well as the fun half, this is interesting understandably.
Ditching Daily news Playbooks
Training companies and also controllers enjoy plus die by simply the playbook. Justifiably, it may not be something selecting to just wreak havoc on. But, there unfolds a point while lugging a fabulous 300-page arrange is visually goofy should the instructor along the industry offers the whole thing he or she requirements and others regarding his or her tablet.
During the past year, Baltimore and also Tampa These types of each has gone computer, this year it appears for instance even more clubs wearing ditching any playbook for those gadget. At one time luxury motor coaches realize the time, stamina, and money they might save by having a safer and a lot more source such as a capsule, I bet we can find out most crews get on the bandwagon.
Find the Football at Twittollower
This American footbal, which includes carried through many of its very own principles with regards to avid gamers plus the usage of social bookmarking, not too long ago released a fabulous "Get-Started Page" upon Bebo.
Omid Ashtari, Brain connected with Sports entertainment along with Night-life for Tweets, publicised to the organization's web site who addicts has chance to acquire more detailed utilizing their beloved matchups and even professional athletes. It is actually halt
Related articles:

http://bbs.lfoo.cc/forum.php?mod=vie...ra=#pid2360013

http://fbtutor.tv/18800/facebook/fac...le-pictures-5/

http://palmfox.com/forum.php?mod=vie...ge=1#pid454577

http://www.ytno1.com/bbs/viewthread....e%3D1#pid17126

http://so161.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=v...ge=1#pid179703
What are you posting about? This is an ADHD forum, not an ad spam or troll heaven.

Hi! Always somewhere on the great world of the internet, so find me on skype if you want anything. Bye.
Hullo I'm Sara is offline   Reply With Quote