Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 28th, 2008, 08:42 PM   #1
JoMan

JoMan's Forum Picture

Default Sudden anger

Sometimes, I could just be doing nothing at all, the smallest thing just triggers a sudden anger/frustration. I get really frustrated and I just HAVE to hit something/someone. Once I hit my brother and I felt bad afterwards, so everytime this happens I have just begun to hit myself or a nearby hard obect, like a desk our the arms of a couch. Pillows and other soft objects don't satisfy my anger, it has to be something tough. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I didn't know where else to put it.

~JoMan
JoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #2
Hauptmann Kauffman
Sex Guru

Hauptmann Kauffman's Forum Picture

Default Re: Sudden anger

Well, It could be hormones, those tend to screw up peoples emotions. or maybe you just have an anger problem. Have you had this for awhile? When did it start?
Hauptmann Kauffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #3
JoMan

JoMan's Forum Picture

It started like a couple months ago. I'm 13 now. I forgot about hormones, it's probably just that. In my first post, I kind of made it seem like it happens all the time. It happens a couple of times per day but still I was just wondering if there is something wrong with me because if it gets worse I don't want to hurt anyone, that's why I hit myself when it happens.
Old January 28th, 2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Hauptmann Kauffman
Sex Guru

Well, Id be careful not to hur yourself too bad, and If It gets too serious, talk to your mom about it, or a school counselor
Old January 28th, 2008, 09:51 PM   #5
JoMan

JoMan's Forum Picture

Maybe. If it continues, I'll tell my parents. Thanks Yuri.
Old January 28th, 2008, 09:52 PM   #6
Hauptmann Kauffman
Sex Guru

You're welcome! Be safe
Old January 28th, 2008, 10:24 PM   #7
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

Well, I am personally delighted to see our Herr Kapitian Kaufman here offering his wisdom in these here parts! Thank you, Layne!

OK, onto the question. I think there are 2 parts to this. The first is what's causing the change, what's making you irritable. It could be hormones as Layne suggests, it could be some other pressures or issues, you might want to think about it and see if it's things you can address.

The second part of this, and frankly the more troublesome, is how you deal with/express it. Punching walls and your bro isn't a good idea (as I'm sure you know), regardless of the cause. So, while you're trying to figure out what's bothering you and causing these reactions, exert some self control and keep your hands to yourself! Seriously, it makes matters worse, and you can hurt yourself or someone else. Don't get into the habit of acting your feelings out. Do something else when you feel those feelings build, come up with a way to recognize you're about to blow, and then come up with a plan to address those feelings without hitting.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote