Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 29th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1
bored4evah

bored4evah's Forum Picture

Name: Kirsty
Default thinking about binge eating

Im thinking about throwing up tonnes of food to loose weight. Im 13 and weigh 7.2 stone :/ my friend says im slim but I dont beleive her, ive cut down eating a lot too, I only eat crackersnow. Can I loose wweight this way?

Madness is a lot like gravity
All it needs is a little push
bored4evah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #2
WickedWeekend
Nice Poster

WickedWeekend's Forum Picture

Name: Nick
Default Re: thinking about binge eating

I don't know much about eating disorders, so bear with me. 7.2 stones is pretty light. Don't worry about your weight. Your friend is right, you're very slim. Eating just snowcrackers won't help you at all. You need nutrients, hun. You can eat vegetables and lean meat to maintain your weight. And yes, you'll lose weight by eating only crackersnow, don't get me wrong. But it will probably be painful losing all that weight and it really isn't healthy for you. Eat something please. Best of luck!

Previously Dovakhiin
WickedWeekend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:31 PM   #3
Conn0r
totally buggin'

Conn0r's Forum Picture

Name: Connor
Default Re: thinking about binge eating

Binge eating and throwing up is not an effective way to lose weight. In the long run it doesn't do much other than burn your throat. At 7.2 stone you're already at the weight that most people with eating disorders aim for which is 100 pounds. I really strongly suggest you do not continue with just eating that.

If you eat healthy foods like fruit and vegetables it will make you feel better because you won't think of it as having lots of calories. It'll also be much better for you than binge eating junk food.

life isn't that hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice
I'd say yolo to having fun at a party and dancing wildly (but not slutty dancing) or having like one jello shot
Conn0r is offline   Reply With Quote