Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 28th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1
Morganx

Name: Morgan
Default Anxiety

I have the worst anxiety problems. It has caused me to completely over think everything. It has lead to problems in relationships and it recently caused my most relationship to crumble. She told me that when I get myself healthy and stable again we can try out our relationship again and I believe she means that. My anxiety has become a big problem even though I'm on medicine for it. I allow it to get the best of me so reducing it is on me. I just don't know where to start.
Morganx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #2
Rayquaza
Sky High Pokmon

Default Re: Anxiety

Start by thinking about things you feel the most worried about. Rationalize them quickly, otherwise there is a big chance that through the cognitive model of abnormality, this leads onto depression, which is a lot harder to treat. Think about why you're feeling this way, leave the relationship to one side as it's not the biggest problem, it's the anxiety thats the biggest problem at the moment.

If you're on medicine, that should help the process of rationalizing your thoughts and feelings. Don't even give up and I know it's easy for me to tell you this, but don't let these feelings get to you.
Rayquaza is offline   Reply With Quote