Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 6th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #1
DemonicPanda

DemonicPanda's Forum Picture

Name: Panda
Default Just been so lonely

I have never felt this alone before. It feels like I am the only one alive on earth. I have so maybe people around me but its like the don't see me or they just don't care anymore. Even my girlfriend is drifting apart from me. I don't blame her though. Who would want to be with someone who is always depressed. I thought that the year we been together ment that she loved me. I was starting to become happy once again but this feeling is creeping on me more and more every day. Just don't know what to do anymore. I am starting to get use to the feeling of being alone. Its been a while since I last time hurt myself but it keeps coming back to my head. Has anyone felt like this before? Can anyone help me?

~Panda

Life is But a Dream.

I just want some one to take me away from my inner demons
DemonicPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #2
escalier

Name: Aurora
Default Re: Just been so lonely

Hey. There is always someone for you, always.

I know how you feel. I have basically lost everyone around me. I mean, the people I used to call my friends are not there for me anymore. I've become very suicidal and I selfharm more than I used to. So my "friends" don't spend time with me anymore. Every day at school I'm alone. So I don't go there. Sorry, off topic. Back to your problem.

I am sure your gf loves you and wants you to be okay. She is with you so she cares.
And don't hurt yourself anymore. At the end of the day you'll just regret doing it.

I suggest you to tell about your feelings to your gf or anyone who you trust. And if it doesn't seem to help visit a psychologist or a doctor.

Depression can be cured.

Stay strong.
escalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #3
xarvon1412

xarvon1412's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron

I know how you feel, honestly alone is all that I've felt since my last girlfriend left me. It's been hard, but I've been trying to surround myself with people that will take my mind off of it. Even if it's just for an hour, it's one less hour that I'm spending by myself thinking about how lonely I am and how pathetic I feel. I know, you may seem like you're all alone but you're not. You will always have somebody that cares about you and wished you well. Now? I'm one of them as well.

"When we cut, we're in control - we make our own pain and we can stop it whenever we want. Physical pain relieves mental anguish. For a brief moment, the pain of cutting is the only thing in the cutter's mind, and when that stops and the other comes back, it is weaker."
- Shelley Stoehr.

"It can't be terrible forever."
- Meekakitty
xarvon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #4
unusedaccount
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicPanda View Post
I have never felt this alone before. It feels like I am the only one alive on earth. I have so maybe people around me but its like the don't see me or they just don't care anymore. Even my girlfriend is drifting apart from me. I don't blame her though. Who would want to be with someone who is always depressed. I thought that the year we been together ment that she loved me. I was starting to become happy once again but this feeling is creeping on me more and more every day. Just don't know what to do anymore. I am starting to get use to the feeling of being alone. Its been a while since I last time hurt myself but it keeps coming back to my head. Has anyone felt like this before? Can anyone help me?

~Panda
I understand how your feeling. I'm in a similar situation. Except, I have no family, no friends, and live alone at the age of 17.