Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #1
survivor
Member+

survivor's Forum Picture

Name: Jess
Exclamation PO'd wanna sh and sleep for days. What now?

So I hate family. Family is over-simulating and drives me insane, but surprise my aunt came up on friday. I am annoyed and angry, I don't want to talk with her but I am forced to. Also, I am very athletic, but can't play sports because of my broken hand; In fact typing this is giving me trouble. Without exercise I get amped up and can't let go of my energy. On top of this my friends are being jerks, the only one who is being nice is just trying to win some "popularity contest".

Because of all this I tried to get out of my house by going to the faire, but I ran into this freshman who likes me and his older brother who I have almost every class with and hates me. It was an awkward confrontation. When I got home my mom and sister had decided to go out to Orlando without me.

After all of this my parents don't get why I'm angry and don't understand why I'm having trouble doing my chores ( broken arm). I am PO'd. I have confined myself to my room and am listening to sad music as I right this. I want to cut, but i threw away all of my blades as a resolution not to cut. I want to just load up on ibuprofen and take a two day nap.

i honestly don't know what to do
survivor is offline   Reply With Quote