Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 8th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #81
shatter..

shatter..'s Forum Picture

Name: Alyx
Default Re: Inner Demon

That's great, we all need a band to escape to.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
shatter.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2012, 07:35 PM   #82
Shaka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatter.. View Post
I'll check it out soon. I'm just trying to see if anyone else on this site has experienced this.

Well, you've got 80 replies, surprised to find if they'd not surface several who fit the bill.

I used to actually crave to be a monster, I'd still like to get scarier or do some more forceful things, but I've always had a kind heart two. 2 intended, as I have had dark, harmful, terrible and depraved thoughts too from a young age.
I had to actually do some serious thinking before I finally decided not to kill my mom with a knife (as horrible as that sounds, I was a messed up child who was normalizing and stabilizing my thoughts, and i'm glad I chose as I did.)

I think it's the patron form of Wrath and perhaps that's tied in with Rebellion.
I cannot say for sure but I'm pretty sure to love you, you're someone who has no, or at least very little fear of the dark and knows more then alittle of its secrets. And you'd be understanding of the very low aspects of a wrathfully frustrated, heightened consciousness.
I don't know why I said that or how on earth you'll take it. but there it was. I hope you do take courage to find that life itsself is worth fighting over so you can get a good channel for your wrathfulness. The healer that is best is one who has been hurt gravely before and healed.

Have care Alex, and from your stand turn your demon's wings white and give it a home in love. this I can promise you will bring you great power and sevenfold joy.
Shaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #83
shatter..

shatter..'s Forum Picture

Name: Alyx

I find that music changes it inside.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
shatter.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #84
josephdaniel

Name: joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousPanda View Post
I have an evil in me. It struggles to come out and take control, but i normally push it back. Dark thoughts race threw my head all the time, bloddy cuts and gruesome deaths. I like imagining the people around me, like when im in a resturaunt, dying horrible deaths. I get urges to just start lashing out and attack people, sometimes its like i have to physically stop myself from doing it. I'll be walking down a hall, when somebody passes me. Ill imagine stabbing him in the neck with the pencil i'm holding. Im always in control though, i force down these urges and nasty thoughts. Oddly enough, im a pretty good person. I cry at really sad parts in movies. I feel horrible for the child soldiers fighting all around the world. I truely care about people. I'd give a random stranger the shirt off my back if they needed it, because i care. Its like theres two sides of me sometimes. Both sides are the same person, just with wildly different views on things. A good side and an evil side. Sometimes i really wish i could get help, and have just one side completely in control. I'v never told anyone about this, cuz im scared they'll think im crazy. You guys will probually think im crazy :c maybe i am crazy
You just described me to a T
josephdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #85
Fallen Angels
Junior Member+

Fallen Angels's Forum Picture

I'm typically a nice, caring person... other times I'm not. I can feel my inner demon and how it feels sometimes. Typically, when my depression is very bad or when I'm daydreaming. It's almost in love with pain, blood, death. Not necessarily wanting to cause death though. Just fascinated by it. I used to cut myself but have quit... I can feel my inner demon lusting for the blood and pain. It's quite odd. And, hard to deal with. It's like my evil twin I suppose. My evil twin that enjoys hurting me <_< I also get disturbing images but I try to block them out.

All of my daydreams involve something terrible happening to me though. Like me getting shot, stabbed, getting checked into a mental hospital and screaming, banging my head against walls in a straight jacket... All of my daydreams have been of me in pain for as long as I can remember. I never understood it. I suppose my inner demon whispering its thoughts to me.

Fallen Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #86
AuthorX303720
Banned

Name: Sid

It is fine to have these thoughts. Edgar Allen Poe (great author for horror, I suggest you read his works) had very dark, wicked thoughts. Maybe your ideas may transform into music, drawing, or literature. Maybe you shall become another Edgar Allen Poe of today! I would love to see you put these thoughts into something else besides, well, thought! So uncap your brain and let the world see whats inside! -Sid
AuthorX303720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #87
Wustenfuchs

Name: Not a place for me

You believe in what you force your mind to believe.
You can believe in God, having faith in him. But until I don't personally see God, he's just another deity in the ring. Romans had their gods too, Greeks as well for example. All 'true gods' for the period in which people lived, then they got lost through the ages. The same destiny awaits our current religions, sooner or later. It is inevitable.

You can believe in the Devil, thinking that you have him within you. But lets be sincere. This is just a lame excuse of actually admitting that you have a problem. The only demon inside you, is you.

Remove religion from your life. Remove the source of all the anger, and you'll see the rational path. Read this, and you'll understand what religion really is.

EDIT: When I tried to suicide (a long story), there wasn't any demon next to me forcing me to do it, and god didn't save me. Being impulsive saved me. I forgot to remove the trigger safety, and well, as you see, I'm still here.

If you want to talk about it, feel free to do it. Unleash 'your demon'. And the fact that music makes you feel better, it's a fact: music is the best anti-depressive that you can find legally and everywhere.

00:58 EDIT: I just realized that confronting myself again with a mentality that I left behind ages ago isn't a good idea.

Leaving the community.

Last edited by Wustenfuchs; January 10th, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
Wustenfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote