Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old August 28th, 2007, 02:48 AM   #1

Angry extreme anger {long read}

Over the past year i have entered this state where everything just irratates me.The minute i wake up in the morning the slightest thing such as repeating myself to someone starts the anger off,if something is uncomfortable such as the temperature ill be made for the rest of the day and when someone asks me a question i am always pissed off by it even when its a simple question such as whats on tv?Im usually a happy and funny person but things having been changing lately.Sometimes i get destructive when im mad and end up punching things and breaking them of slamming my hand into the light switch and breaking it in half.My parents wouldnt understand if i told them and would probably laugh at me even though we are very close they arent the kinda people you know? The problem is school is starting soon and every year i get someone who trys to pick a fight with me even though i have lots of friends im not fat.nerdy or the kinda person that looks like someone who would get bugged when when it starts i just gnore them maybe argue with them for a while but in the end i aways end up beating the shit ouuta them and im afraid im going to actually hurt someone this time......... someone please help!
98989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 03:27 AM   #2
Ethannnnnn
Member++

Ethannnnnn's Forum Picture

Default Re: extreme anger {long read}

Are you under a lot of stress? when i get stressed out i get pissed off at people for no reason

Smilies are funny
Ethannnnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 03:31 AM   #3
The Resurrected One
Banned

Name: Johnny K

To be honest with you, that happens to me to sometimes.
The Resurrected One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 03:35 AM   #4
Crazysam
Nice Poster

Crazysam's Forum Picture

hmm....sounds like hormones to me but if this keeps happening for more than a year i would advise you see a doctor as it could get allot worse.

Love me for what I am hate me for what I am not
Crazysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 12:29 PM   #5
Serenity
Banned

Name: Valerie

Ditto all of the above. Check your stress levels first off and realize it may just be hormones. Also, when you find yourself getting angry evalutate yourself: Why are you angry? Can you change what's making you angry for the better? If not, can you do something to yourself to improve your mood? The key here is trying to understand your emotions and keeping them in check. Don't just think, "I'm angry so I'm gonna let it all out!!!" Stay rational and deal with it in a constructive way.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 07:43 PM   #6
mr. self destruct
Member++

mr. self destruct's Forum Picture

You sound like me. I was diagnosed with anger management problems by the Social worker at my school in 8th grade. I had to go to some class for it. I still have days where I get like you are describing. I think your anger is coming from some type of stress, or hormones. Valerie has some good advice, think about why your mad, and ask yourself, is this a big deal? If you think you still have a problem, get help from someone at school.

formerly known as *max
mr. self destruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #7
Archduke Robert of France
Member++

Archduke Robert of France's Forum Picture

I don't see what being "nerdy" has to do with your anger if school hasn't started for you. I myself have been described as nerdy (chemistry) and emo (English), but it doesn't bother me. Just take a step back and take a moment to breathe. If someone is annoying you, ignore it. If they continue, seek help from a teacher or something.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1...ookcopysg4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abefroman
Does anyone cook with raccoon? I have a large number of racoons on my property, does anyone have recipes?
Archduke Robert of France is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 09:58 PM   #8
Never_Forget
Member++

Never_Forget's Forum Picture

Name: Sam!

emotionalmeltdown09 is right, but i have to disagree on not letting it out. if youre sad or angry or just plain moody you should always le it out, buy some putty :O and punch it or something. never bottle up anger, it makes it worse when it comes out. but if possible del wth it in a constructivve way, like valerie said.

23511 - LET THE CULTURAL BAPTISM BEGIN.
Never_Forget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2007, 09:04 AM   #9
Hyper
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by *max View Post
You sound like me. I was diagnosed with anger management problems by the Social worker at my school in 8th grade. I had to go to some class for it. I still have days where I get like you are describing. I think your anger is coming from some type of stress, or hormones. Valerie has some good advice, think about why your mad, and ask yourself, is this a big deal? If you think you still have a problem, get help from someone at school.
I wonder, would I be shipped off into a hospital..

It's self controll buddy, excercise that.

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote