Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:57 AM   #1
Grunts

Grunts's Forum Picture

Name: James
Location: United States of America or Pony Land depends on my mood.
Default Thinking About Seeing a Doctor for Possible Bipolar

Well, as the title states I am thinking about seeing whoever youware for this type of problem. I have read the Hormones thread and I have shown symptoms from hormones but I have also shown symptoms from the real bipolar side of this as well. When I have depression episodes I cut in multiple places on my body and often consider suicide and how worthless I am. Now while haveing a manic episode I can't stop laughing at absolutely anything, I feel on top of the world and like anything is possible and by I can laugh at anything I mean even the most depressing of things such as an attempted suicide scene in a very well-acted movie which brought my friends to tears I laughed until I could barely breathe. The day before I watched the movie I was very depressed, refused to socialize, cut often while also drinking the blood that bled, there were more feelings of hopelessness and thoughts of suicide as well. I know you guys can't diagnose me but I am hoping you could point me into the right direction as to what I should do.

Last edited by Grunts; July 2nd, 2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar errors.
Grunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 05:00 AM   #2
Breakeven
Awesome Poster

Breakeven's Forum Picture

Name: viv
Default Re: Thinking About Seeing a Doctor for Possible Bipolar

u might suffer from depression n bipolar but i think u should see a doctor that will help more

I am not fucked up,Life is!

Last edited by Breakeven; July 2nd, 2012 at 05:11 AM.
Breakeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #3
Charleigh
Awesome Poster

Charleigh's Forum Picture

Name: Charleigh
Default Re: Thinking About Seeing a Doctor for Possible Bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow of Intent View Post
Well, as the title states I am thinking about seeing whoever youware for this type of problem. I have read the Hormones thread and I have shown symptoms from hormones but I have also shown symptoms from the real bipolar side of this as well. When I have depression episodes I cut in multiple places on my body and often consider suicide and how worthless I am. Now while haveing a manic episode I can't stop laughing at absolutely anything, I feel on top of the world and like anything is possible and by I can laugh at anything I mean even the most depressing of things such as an attempted suicide scene in a very well-acted movie which brought my friends to tears I laughed until I could barely breathe. The day before I watched the movie I was very depressed, refused to socialize, cut often while also drinking the blood that bled, there were more feelings of hopelessness and thoughts of suicide as well. I know you guys can't diagnose me but I am hoping you could point me into the right direction as to what I should do.
There's nothing wrong with just going to see what's up. You never know it could be bi polar or it could just be something else. You should find out what the problem is and control it before it gets harder to manage. Good luck.

FREEZE mother fucker..
Charleigh is offline   Reply With Quote