Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2007, 11:34 PM   #21
Archduke Robert of France
Member++

Archduke Robert of France's Forum Picture

Default Re: my dentist did something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Inhaling nitrous oxide can cause analgesia, euphoria, dizziness, flanging of sound, and slight hallucinations.
Although it seems silly, could you have been hallucinating that he violated you? I also have my sincere doubts that you would be unconscious or incapacitated to a point where you would be either unaware or unable to fight back against the dentist. Also, I am extremely surprised that he didn't appear to make even the most rudimentary efforts to hide what you claimed he had done.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1...ookcopysg4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abefroman
Does anyone cook with raccoon? I have a large number of racoons on my property, does anyone have recipes?

Last edited by Archduke Robert of France; August 19th, 2007 at 02:40 AM.
Old August 19th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #22
Unknown_kid
Member+

see...

Im unknown kid, you can call me Nick =]
Old August 19th, 2007, 12:31 AM   #23
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown_kid View Post
see...
Do not spam. Only post if you're going to be helpful.
Old August 19th, 2007, 12:32 PM   #24
Unknown_kid
Member+

this shuld be locked, because its impossibal for that stuff to put you out unless it was on full blast....

this is totaly bogus. and this kid just wants atention by frameing dentist and orthodontist....

Im unknown kid, you can call me Nick =]
Old August 19th, 2007, 12:34 PM   #25
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown_kid View Post
this shuld be locked, because its impossibal for that stuff to put you out unless it was on full blast....

this is totaly bogus. and this kid just wants atention by frameing dentist and orthodontist....
This will not be locked and if you complain about this thread again you'll get an infraction.
Old August 19th, 2007, 12:59 PM   #26
weber
Junior Member+

weber's Forum Picture

"When your out with laughing gas I'm not sure you can get an errection"... I find that true, but then again you might have had a sexual dream while you were under the effects of the laughing gas that's why you might have had the erection, but the part of your sipper been open... I don't think your dentist wanted you to notice of what he did.... but just in case I would talk to your parents about what happened there, you could have been abused (all the odds are open here) but you have to be a 100% sure of it, cause if you go 4ward and nothing happened then you have ruined his career and life because of all the media.
Old August 19th, 2007, 05:40 PM   #27
heartagram72

heartagram72's Forum Picture

hard to believe, cuz dentists are smart...they would button up ur pants if they raped u. also N20 is a drug. it just makes u happy, and can cause halluecanations, odd memories, etc. if he gave u enough to put u unconscious, well thats probably illegal. also, u may have just ur pants unzipped when u walked in, then when u were under the gas (it makes u happy.) u probably saw something erotic, and get erection and then precummed/ cummed.

~xXx for life~

"Behind your eyes, I see nothing, but fucking lies"

Old August 19th, 2007, 08:48 PM   #28
Cap'nCrunch
Nice Poster

Here's my conclusion on this whole thing:

It's quite unlikely that the dentist would've left him in such a state, so that he would notice that he had been abused. Plus, why hasn't he replied to this thread? He only has 11 posts, so I'm guessing that he just made this up to start a big controversy here. Unless he comes back, I say he's a troll.

PhD student - Organic Chemistry

I don't read an entire thread before I respond; I try to answer the question quickly and concisely.
Old August 19th, 2007, 09:07 PM   #29
thesonicguy
Banned

1st: You can go to sleep if the laughing gas is put up to high.
2th. This is a story if the New York Times...

Dentist Charged in Sexual Abuse Of a Sedated Female Patient
A Manhattan dentist was charged yesterday with sexually abusing a patient while she was sedated during a bridgework procedure.

David Molho, a 58-year-old dentist who lives with his wife and two children in Scarsdale, N.Y., was arrested at his office on East 58th Street for sexually groping the patient and forcing her to touch him while she was sedated with nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, the authorities said.

The woman, described by the authorities as a Manhattan businesswoman in her 30's, had been Dr. Molho's patient for at least five years.

The incident occurred on July 10 as the woman was heavily sedated -- but still conscious -- because she had been administered nitrous oxide, prosecutors said.

"She was saying no and trying to struggle," said Linda A. Fairstein, chief of the sex crimes unit of the Manhattan District Attorney's office. "She was physically helpless. She was not able to control her physical responses."

After the patient reported the abuse later that week, the sex crimes unit launched an investigation that involved having the patient wear a hidden tape recorder and sending her back to the dentist's office, Ms. Fairstein said.

The patient asked to see Dr. Molho to discuss what had happened, Ms. Fairstein said. They met at the office and Dr. Molho was recorded saying he was sorry for abusing the patient. "He made an admission about the acts he had committed and asked her forgiveness," Ms. Fairstein said.

A group of dentists who share the fourth-floor corridor with Dr. Molho described him as quiet and aloof.

"He was not an outgoing sort of guy," said one of the dentists, Steven DeCrescenzo.

No other complaints have been filed against Dr. Molho, according to the State Department of Education's Division of Professional Licensing Services, which certified him in 1963 and listed his license as being in "good standing."
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...54C0A963958260
Old August 19th, 2007, 09:13 PM   #30
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Ok there is no point in debating an incident where any of us weren't there. I'm closing this before any more unnecessary debate arises.

notsure101 if you want this thread open PM me or make another thread.
Closed Thread