Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 7th, 2006, 08:35 PM   #1
megamikey59

megamikey59's Forum Picture

Default question for people posting here..

ok from what i've heard with the stupid psychologist they keep saying people who are abused don't trust people that much.. so why would you post your abuse here? just my quesiton. i'm not posting how i got abused cause i don't f'ing trust anybody.. heck i don't even trust myself
megamikey59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 09:19 PM   #2
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie
Default Re: question for people posting here..

its easy here
its the internet
the situation is in your control
you dont have to look anyone in the face
you dont even have to speak just type
you dont know anyone on here that you do in real life and if you so wish you can cut us off completly and never come back and we cant do anything or say anything about it
its just...easier
no conciquences

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:45 PM   #3
megamikey59

ok i guess.. but i'm using the same nickname on msn, yahoo, aim, myspace, skype, and runescape.. so there's a big chance somebody would know who i am.. and i have lots of friends on msn yahoo and aim and i don't want them knowing about my abuse and i certain don't trust them. i guess i should get a different nick and do it that way
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:51 PM   #4
weber
Junior Member+

weber's Forum Picture

Basically I did publish this threat (Abuse), because I had to get it out of myself… U’ve got no idea of how it is to live with a thing like that kept just for your self (and the ass that did it), it’s sick… that’s why I had such a terrible childhood, and all this stupid depressions now. I hated to have such a thing as a secret, even my parents don’t know about it. But by telling this I’ve been feeling lots better, in fact, by the support that I’ve had by some members I’m starting to get ready to let it go.
Yes I don’t really trust ANYONE, not even myself, specially next to sharp things (I haven’t cut myself for 2 years now)… to tell you the truth I don’t know what I was thinking when I posted that, but (as exposed above) it’s all under my control, I don’t have to see your faces while I write about it, and pretty much I avoid the embarrassment.
PS.. thanks Whisper
weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:00 PM   #5
megamikey59

Yea well, sorry but I don't care. I'm just sorry you had a bad childhood. I did too. My sister had the worse abuse out of my family, I bet. Why am I even telling you this. You probably won't give a damn. I don't see how anybody can even care a little bit for another person. Well, yes I can, I care so much for my sister, I'm willing to kill her mom and stop the abuse. But that's it. I only care about my sister and nothing else. How can somebody care for many people?
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:17 PM   #6
weber
Junior Member+

weber's Forum Picture

just what I've pmed you... think about it
Old November 8th, 2006, 07:52 AM   #7
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel

Internet... typing... yes its hard in the way that you have to remember to write it out.
But you don't know anyone here (for real I mean), you don't have to look at anyone's face, while they look at you like if you were a poorly kid that was abuse "OHH POOR KID" they might think...
Internet sometimes makes thing SOOOOO easy... specially with this kind of websites. There's always someone who is going to be there for you, to help you, or just listen to you... sometimes these people who were abused just need something or someone to let it out. I've heard of people who use diarys, and here obviously we have diarys (even tho I don't think people use it for abuse as general), and we have a forum. This is like a spacial place (as long with the whole Psychiatric Ward) to let people speak out what they feel, and normally they will just want to let it out... specially with the easyness of expressing by internet...

If I have something else to add, I'll write it up later

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
mRojas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 08:48 PM   #8
weber
Junior Member+

weber's Forum Picture

thanks Miguel
Old November 8th, 2006, 10:49 PM   #9
megamikey59

Quote:
Originally Posted by mRojas2000 View Post
Internet... typing... yes its hard in the way that you have to remember to write it out.
But you don't know anyone here (for real I mean), you don't have to look at anyone's face, while they look at you like if you were a poorly kid that was abuse "OHH POOR KID" they might think...
Internet sometimes makes thing SOOOOO easy... specially with this kind of websites. There's always someone who is going to be there for you, to help you, or just listen to you... sometimes these people who were abused just need something or someone to let it out. I've heard of people who use diarys, and here obviously we have diarys (even tho I don't think people use it for abuse as general), and we have a forum. This is like a spacial place (as long with the whole Psychiatric Ward) to let people speak out what they feel, and normally they will just want to let it out... specially with the easyness of expressing by internet...

If I have something else to add, I'll write it up later
well then i'm abnormal cause i disagree with everything you just said.. it's not easier
Old November 8th, 2006, 11:01 PM   #10
weber
Junior Member+

weber's Forum Picture

hey UR NOT abnormal, u just have another point of view on the subject.
I respect you for not wanting to post that kind of things, but please, you must respect other people for doing it, don't go questioning them cause I can assure you that it was not easy to post that, and by questioning ur just kind of calling them liars.
Old November 9th, 2006, 08:56 AM   #11
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamikey59 View Post
well then i'm abnormal cause i disagree with everything you just said.. it's not easier
Its easyer in the way that you don't have anyone staring at you waiting for you to say something... it's not easy in ANY way, having to remember how it was... it really sucks having to remember everything that happened... but if you're really seeking help, you have to tell someone... sometimes we (teenagers) think that we can do everything by ourseves... well, we can't!
To me, and I think most people it comes out easyer typing... in the internet... you barely know everyone (for real), and they don't know you back!! Its easyer because you don't have to be ashamed or emarassed that you might see them again (for real)... in the internet, yes things can get a little too personal, but they will try to help you (most people)... some of us have lived exactly what you have, others haven't but if we are comprehensive enough, we will understand the the dude really needs help, and something's gotta be done... even if we can't do much, living in this world.
Maybe for you its not easy yet because you haven't been in this site enough, and you don't know much everyone, or maybe because its harder for you just having to remember everything that happened (if something ever happened), than to other people... we are all different, but we as teenagers have lived nearly the same experiences... not exactly the same, but we all must go thru a part of maturity, that will be hard... but there are always these wonderful forums that always help you, no matter what...

Thats my point of view

P.S.: No, you are not abnormal!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
mRojas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2006, 05:55 PM   #12
JoshDude
Awesome Poster

JoshDude's Forum Picture

Well because it is the internet, no one can REALLY judge you because they don't actually know you. So you can come out with your true feelings and everybody can try and help you out.
JoshDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2007, 01:31 PM   #13
I'm cool like spongebob
Junior Member+

I could never tell my mum about my depression or any of my friends. It was eating me up though and I needed to tell someone. Typing it on a post was very easy because I didn't know who would read it all I knew was I was letting off some steam without anyone knowing about it that I didn't want to. It's kinda like writing a letter and just dumping it on the middle of a street completely anonomous (sp?) yet somehow satisfying

A good old bit of Jeff Lynn and the e.l.o will put that smile back on your face.
I'm cool like spongebob is offline   Reply With Quote