Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 7th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #1
Recreated
Junior Member+

Recreated's Forum Picture

Name: Michael
Default ADD getting in way

My ADD is getting in the way of my ministy to the African people, and I have no pills for it. How can I help this without medication?

I'm a straight Christian missionary about to go to Africa from America, and I love soccer, card tricks, and health food. Hit me up to chat!
Recreated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #2
Blank

Blank's Forum Picture

Default Re: ADD getting in way

Pray for help dear brother... God performs miracles..

Joshua 10:12-13
Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

Trust in Him, seek refuge in Him, He will do the rest

Pass God's love onto your friends and family!

A little bit can go a long way to help brighten up someone else's day
Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #3
Dimitri
----ΣΑΕ----

Dimitri's Forum Picture

Name: Robert

A change in your diet might help as well, as someone who has been diagnosed with ADHD I can tell you I know first hand what it is like when you don't have that extra little help there with you.

What I would suggest is that if you are going to be there for a little while without your medication you should change your diet.

Here is a wonderful, already searched page for you with a lot of help, just have a look around and if you find something you like have a glance at it.

The information provided by myself is not a substitute for that of a LICENSED PHYSICIAN.
----
Quote:
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
Quote:
“Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.”
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #4
swimmerboy95

swimmerboy95's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
A change in your diet might help as well, as someone who has been diagnosed with ADHD I can tell you I know first hand what it is like when you don't have that extra little help there with you.

What I would suggest is that if you are going to be there for a little while without your medication you should change your diet.

Here is a wonderful, already searched page for you with a lot of help, just have a look around and if you find something you like have a glance at it.
Definitely. Diet helped me a lot when I wasn't taking medication. I have ADD/ADHD

Name: Alex
On here pretty often so PM me if you wanna talk!
Not a fan of any drugs or alcohol.
swimmerboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote