Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 29th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #1
Aquila
Junior Member+

Aquila's Forum Picture

Question I always feel alone.

I'm 18 years old, ive never had a girlfriend, never been kissed, never been on a date or any of that, and i constantly feel alone. I used to be so much happier a few months ago, but now everythings changed. I used to be close friends with one girl, but lately weve fallen out, and shes moved on with her life. I miss having someone to talk to, who shares everything with me, and i can share with them. I do have other friends, but i cant be that intimate with them. All i want is someone who i can affectionate with, and who i can always talk to. Ive never felt like ive really been that cared for, everyone i have been close to has others they are much closer with. I used to be really optomistic, I could see the big picture, and I thought I would definately have a happy life. Now, my best friend wont talk to me because she doesnt like what ive become. Everytime i see her look at me in that way, i doubt myself, and i beat myself up. I dont know what i should do, i dont want to feel so alone.
Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #2
Skeptical Bear
Banned

Name: Eddy

You shouldn't be disappointed that you never been on a date or had a girl friend. It's fine and there's nothing wrong with it. I'm 17 and I've never had one yet either. That girl isn't your true friend. She should be by your side no matter what. And you should try and make friends somewhere. Even here, you can talk to someone. I'm sure you can find someone.
Skeptical Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #3
Stryker125
Banned

Name: Justin
Default Re: I always feel alone.

Don't beat yourself up man. I'm 19 and have never been kissed or had a serious gf either. You'll be alright dude. I know optimism's exhausting, but it's definitely worth it.
Stryker125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #4
Jmihas
Member++

Jmihas's Forum Picture

Name: Jay

Welcome to the world and you gotta wait til your 20-30, you will enjoy it all.
Jmihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #5
Aquila
Junior Member+

Aquila's Forum Picture

I used to think that, that I'd find someone, but now im really not sure. That girl I mentioned, I used to be so close to her, but then I ruined it. I wanted to be with her so badly, I tried to convince her that she should leave her boyfriend for me. When she didn't, i got clingy and paranoid that i was losing her, and that made everything fall apart. Ive been so alone since then. I used to be okay without having a girlfriend, because I thought of myself as a "good guy" who would be great with someone, I just hadnt found that person. But I tried to ruin my best friends relationship, and that makes me a terrible person. I hate people who do that, and i was one of them. Maybe im better off alone, i wont hurt anyone.
Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #6
Skeptical Bear
Banned

Name: Eddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
I used to think that, that I'd find someone, but now im really not sure.
That girl I mentioned, I used to be so close to her, but then I ruined it. I wanted to be with her so badly, I tried to convince her that she should leave her boyfriend for me. When she didn't, i got clingy and paranoid that i was losing her, and that made everything fall apart. Ive been so alone since then. I used to be okay without having a girlfriend, because I thought of myself as a "good guy" who would be great with someone, I just hadnt found that person. But I tried to ruin my best friends relationship, and that makes me a terrible person. I hate people who do that, and i was one of them. Maybe im better off alone, i wont hurt anyone.

You will find someone. I would always say that to myself but in reality, there'll be some people that you meet in life that will love you and and you'll be happy with. For some people it's really hard but towards the end of the day, you just have to be optimistic or at least keep your mind off the big negatives.

Shit happens when we feel like our world is falling apart. We do everything that seems necessary and we make mistakes. Don't beat your self up for it though. You're human. You should try and talk to here and explain to her that you were only scared that you might lose her. And that you didn't mean to try and ruin her relationship.

Again, you'll find that person. It takes time and you're not alone on this either. You're not a terrible person. You recognized your mistakes and that shows you're mature and you'll learn from your mistake.
Skeptical Bear is offline   Reply With Quote