Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old March 11th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #1
acryforhelp
Junior Member+

Name: alleah
Default Worried....

So I will do my best to describe the situation since it is midnight and my sleeping meds make me slightly delirous. I woke up to the sound of my sister going to the bathroom…normal. I can handle that. Then the medicine closet door opened…at first I didnt think anything of t. Then after about 5-10 minute of her rummaging around and opening and closing bottles it hit me that she might be taking things that arent prescribed to her. This is pretty much how things started of for me. I ended up in the hospital for suicidal ideation and failed a drug test because i was taking my moms prescription hydrocodone. I am worried because I know my sister has been struggling. She has also recently been accused by my parents of taking meds out of the md closet but denies doing so. I really dont know what to think or do…..

To make matters worse...not only am I worried about her but I am triggered to go and do the same myself.

Last edited by acryforhelp; March 11th, 2012 at 12:49 AM.
acryforhelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #2
Ravenous1

Name: Jennifer
Default Re: Worried....

I would tell your parents, if she is taking them she can overdose if she takes too many, i would tell your parents asap before anything bad happens
Ravenous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #3
BradDaddy

BradDaddy's Forum Picture

I had a gf that ran away returned and ran away again and I loved her but her family and friends think she's a prostitute now and I loved her when we were together but I don't know what to do because I can't search for her. I'm over her but it's like I feel like I should look because we were best friends for seven years wen she asked me to be hers
BradDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #4
Toto
Junior Member+

Toto's Forum Picture

Name: Amara

You need to tell your parents before your sister could hurt herself, or even worse. But why would she take medicine that isn`t prescribed to her?

Nothing to say here.

Female~13
Toto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #5
makyoch
Fucking Legend

makyoch's Forum Picture

Name: Y-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
why would she take medicine that isn`t prescribed to her?
That could be a suicide attempt.

You really should tell your parents, or even herself. You said so yourself, you're worried about her. That's normal and quite alright to be worried. Be there for her - she's struggling. She needs someone to rely on and I'm pretty sure that you're in an okay position to try and support her. Just be careful. Be direct but don't be... blunt. If you are, she may end up becoming defensive. Talk to her.

You say you might do the same yourself. Please don't, you could really hurt yourself - but I'm sure you knew that. If you think you might, do something, reach out. You can message me, many people here - myself included - should be and are willing to talk to and support you.

this is gonna hurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional Russian
your stil a ducebag jagr
makyoch is offline   Reply With Quote